Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/03-08-NISSAN-Z33-350Z-CARBON-FENDER-EMBLEM-BADGE-INSERT-TRUNK-HOOD-FRONT-COVERS-/331223958985?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d1e7c85c9 Worth a punt for someone?
  2. Surely in this sort of event, the replacement hotel has to be of equal or greater standard? Have you tried contacting them to let them know you're not happy with the replacement?
  3. KyleR

    Re-map cost

    Don't forget TDP TrackDay Performnce...are on the list. Oops, I'm blind
  4. Does the shipping recalculate once you go to checkout, or do you just pay what it says in your basket? I'm assuming its automatically set up for US and Canadian orders.
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-/151319638297?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item233b5a7119
  6. Price is awesome and I'd have no hesitation in buying them.
  7. My other half knows I have £1200 of carbon parts laying about still to go on the car when I can be bothered, she also knows about the other £4-5k i've spent on it, doesn't care
  8. KyleR

    Re-map cost

    Don't forget TDP
  9. EDIT: weird double post
  10. I'm gonna take a stab and say £7k-£8k with a tune. ouch!
  11. Hmmm, it's been done and from what I heard isn't that hard. Maybe give Keyser a PM to see if he can help you out?
  12. I can help with the older style if you wish to go that route.
  13. This is my point. Surely you would get her running with such low miles and the S/C and sell it for decent money.
  14. Has scam written all over it!
  15. I know they're not quite as good as a Vortech V3, but you can still get about 350+ with a good map and proper supporting mods. for the money it's incredible. Unfortunately the cowl looks bloody awful I'd rather buy an HR hood and beat it out with a mallet
  16. That's about £1700 shipped, and about £100 customs. Cheap as! How big a bonnet bulge do I need for this?
  17. What would cause it to corrode if its made from the same metals as the branded pipes? Because it probably won't be made from the same metals. If this was 20% or so cheaper than Cobra etc, then I think the quality might be up there, just saving on labour by making them in Asia, but at less than half the price, something smells dodgy. I've heard of companies selling S/S and aluminium as whatever grade, only for people to find out that they are infact a much inferior metal.
  18. At half the price of any other branded Y pipe, I'd say they won't last very long corrosion wise.
  19. KyleR

    Various Items

    Boot Struts - sgs engineering. Bonnet Struts - Redline Styling or PM 14N Z badges - eBay breaker or there are the "Z" versions. Also PM ZMANALEX. Popcharger - I have one in the garage that I may part with, but need to find packaging. New - PM Tarmac. Auto mirror module - PM Flyboy
  20. The mans a leg end!
  21. I may be wrong but I think there may be wiring under the carpet for the power, so hopefully be just a case of clipping them in. As for the rest it's just 4 bolts and you're done
  22. I'll certainly take it mate, I'm just in work ATM so can't sort any thing right now. Need to find out what fittings exactly I need too
  23. Hey Ian, interested in the bolts and power steering reservoir. I take it the fixings are AN12 and the Zed needs AN10? How much would the adaptors be? Edit: just had a look on the Mishimoto site and seen they're 10mm ID fittings, so what kind of adaptor would I need?
  24. Oops, mixed tyres?
×
×
  • Create New...