Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. We are going down in my Z, CRZ Hybrid thingy and a workhorse legacy! That's how
  2. Cayman has a very cheap interior too.
  3. Brand New Genuine 370Z Passenger Mat £20 collected from Reading, Berkshire or £25 delivered.
  4. No codes at the moment I don't think. Everything seems to be on sale though.
  5. Not a fan either..... Why make the lights black and go for a stealth look. Then put shiny wheels on?
  6. How much £ you got? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-350Z-Chrome-Badge-Emblem-Rear-for-Boot-Trunk-84895CD10A-/291156695712?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item43ca4a9aa0 http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d1e1defd8 Expensive! You can have the Z from the 370Z if you want but not sure if its different.
  7. Juddering is more than likely the teeth on the DMF mate. Is it worse when setting off on a hill?
  8. I do believe typical AV will die out in the near future. Application/service vulnerabilities are what the real bad guys exploit now.
  9. And the facts around this are....
  10. 350bhp and 41.7 MPG....it must have one of super special maps
  11. Yeah thats what this whole thread is about really!!
  12. can you recommend the best vs affordability ? I imagine there will be a lot of opinions on this so I will try to be impartial: Anything in the top right hand quadrant will be good I use McAfee total protection 2014 at present, £30 for 3 machines. http://www.ebuyer.co...zUibPbRIrnw_wcB You can get some for free and some which aren't as resource intensive but I believe the CPU/RAM is used up for a reason. So is therefore a good trade off for protection.
  13. I work in the industry and its definitely getting worse. 160 thousand new bits of malware are now produced everyday. The criminals are now getting very clever too...take CryptoLocker for example. I would definitely make sure you have a decent AV/firewall programme installed and up to date.
  14. What I spend on the car the GF spends on clothes/bags/shoes. So a £500 exhaust actually turns into a £1000 exhaust.....
  15. Friday I will be at PH Friday Service too then down to Arnage Village for a bit. Then probably make my way into the city centre.
  16. Lol read as a Z for 300 quid
  17. Looks great! Combe cooks your oil quick....I probably won't do another day until I have an oil cooler on.
  18. Its the same argument we see on here over and over again: Why buy a HR when you can get a DE for 60% of the cost? Why double your cost to a 70 when its pretty much a 50 with some newer styling? Why double your cost again to buy a Nismo when its a 70 in a fancy dress? Because we all love cars, so are a bit crazy
  19. Looks great mate. Seems like you might be selling it for a good reason though Where did you get your roof wrapped BTW?
  20. I am making the assumption that H------L on the dipstick is a 1 litre difference?! Am I wrong? You are correct but doesn't the reading change/smear every time you check? I am assuming you have the DE engine here.
  21. Great news. Massive fan of the Japs removing Audi's crown!
  22. I am surprised you can work out how much its used.... You sir are a genius
  23. Maybe Mitz... thinking about a ordering a new Nismo in black. Nice! All the cool kids move to 70's
×
×
  • Create New...