Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Looks bloody beautiful! Shame I couldn't find a decent condition Le Mans when I was hunting
  2. All 2012 models buddy - Some links for you to try http://www.the370z.c...oil-cooler.html http://www.autoevolu...nged-39391.html http://www.the370z.c...g-released.html http://www.the370z.c...il-coolers.html So the part number is 21300-SS370 and costs double what an aftermarket one costs!
  3. From what I have worked out its 140 degrees where you get limited to 6k and then 145 is 3.5k. Oil has been changed but appreciate the heads up Yep 2012 cars come with an oil cooler - http://www.the370z.com/nismo-370z/44915-2012-370z-all-models-include-oil-cooler.html Haven't managed to find a retro fit yet though
  4. Few updates since the HU! Cobra Y Pipe Back Exhaust Japfest 2014 Track Time - She performed very well but got pretty hot, so hot I was limited to 5-6K on the last 4-5 laps. 2012 models came with an oil cooler so going to see if I can get one of these fitted before my next track time. Changed the clutch fluid as it wasn't as tight as the 50 before the track day and was slightly worse after too! £14 delivered from Opie Oils and an hour to flush the system with a mate.
  5. Previous owner of mine had this. Low brake pads were the problem apparently.
  6. Have you reset it yet? The UpRev does help with the MPG so you will get more out of a tank than a normal Z.
  7. Looks very dark in the above pictures! Great cleaning work sir. How do your neighbours like the short tails on start up in the morning?
  8. Good result! Mines at 27.1 at the moment.
  9. For the whole car? Doesn't seem too bad a price.
  10. Even with -2.5 there is so much tread left! I ran -1.5 on the 50 and the wear was pretty much even.
  11. Wow that is some serious camber/tracking issues!
  12. I have one Z and one Nissan key. Z one was replaced in March for the gastly cost of 400 at Nissan! Luckily I didn't pay!
  13. Sexual favours I believe it was in the end.
  14. http://h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=home Give him a call as he is a busy man.
  15. Always wanted a 996 GT3 (Curved rear spoiler) myself. Not sure if they are too old now though
  16. £3700!!! Mental price
  17. If you drive the car properly you wont like spacers
  18. Nismo front bumper and some lovely wheels!
  19. Your looking around 350bhp for the 70 with full system and UpRev.
  20. The cable you have is the one for the job but only transfers sound so no names on the screen unfortunately! No problem thanks for the info - is that your Zed in your picture? Looks quality, love the colour! Yep she is mine, thanks for the comment Its a 59 plate also so I went down the expensive route of an aftermarket HU....
  21. The cable you have is the one for the job but only transfers sound so no names on the screen unfortunately!
  22. 60mph - 6th - 60psi Thats what mine ran when topped to the max.
  23. http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/ Try these guys mate. Come to your house and you don't pay until they are fitted.
  24. 370Ad

    Rota ??

    TSW?!
  25. They are too new for that!
×
×
  • Create New...