Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 25 with 6 Yrs NCB - £360 with Sainsburys Bank via Confused Was with the Admiral group for 4 years but they wanted a lot more for the 70 too!
  2. Looks bloody beautiful. Yes its mine in a fancy frock but dam it looks better.
  3. Thank you very much for your advice sir! Just watch the video in your original link. Seems easy enough actually. The only difference is on the 70 its a 8mm nut not a screw like the G35? Probably need to buy a small 8mm spanner then
  4. Trying to help you out but need my request accepted! You have more people on your side mate.
  5. Thanks mate Did you depress the pedal then open/close or did you open press then close? Seen mixed options! Cheers
  6. Trying to find the topic from a few months back were a guy changed the fluid on his 70. Ordered some Motul 600 and going to give it a go at the weekend. Current plan is: Old stuff out with a syringe Fill up with new stuff Bleed until fluid is clear and no bubbles Any comments before I ruin my car?! something usually goes wrong
  7. The Celica is probably the best value for money car I have ever owned too Brought it for £3700 then sold for £5000 after a £200 clutch change
  8. not so much the sizes but the ratio between each axle must stay to about the same percentage as factory could rock 24s as long as the difference between rear and fronts rolling radius is the same So you promise me that I could rock any size wheel/tyre combo I want...... as long as the ratio is kept the same as factory I want see ANY problems? 32's it is then!
  9. Nope. As long as the rolling radius is as near to stock as possible.
  10. there's a difference between being a sheep and looking silly ...................oh wait, big Gay Wing................never mind no comment It's going to look daft to some people, but at the end of the day, track last week, proved it self useful Don't worry, got it all in order Most spoilers only become useful over 90ish mph. So probably camp/folly would have seen some benefit, but other than that it was more likely your smoother driving style.
  11. I agree with Wasso, get something that fits properly. Spacers make the handling awful and running stretch with skinny tyres is silly really. You want more rubber on the road not less!
  12. That's the one
  13. Your not a massive corner king are you? Probably a bit over tyred for an Astra. Falkens/Kumho might save you some dough.
  14. You can just get a 65mm exhaust bracket bud. I paid 80p for one before I sold my 50 a few months ago. Nice cheap fix
  15. What offset are they? Can't just just buy 10mm spacers and add longer wheel bolts? Sounds simple from where I am...what's all the fuss!
  16. Haha. I waited ages for it to go away as well....Bloody thing came straight back when the camera was on! Yeah its hard to tell on a computer unfortunately. This was when the car was warm too and the others guys video was from cold. Its what the 70 should have sounded like out the factory basically. Doesn't sound too aftermarket, so if your looking for massive noise its probably not the exhaust for you. Given time I might venture down the Y Pipe/silenced decat route but the Mrs will chop it off if I spend any more at the moment!
  17. Video Perfect for a daily
  18. What makes yours a classic? The A reg plate
  19. 444! Yeah spotted this a while ago. Not a bad price TBH
  20. Stop it Dan! I keep seeing them at the low 20's and wondering if I should 'try' one out!
  21. Looks nice, congrats It is still DE model even though its 06....not sure if that is what you wanted?!
  22. Test drive a 50, 70 and the M. Then buy the one you like the most I had a 50 and wanted a 70 but test drove a Cayman S, M6, FN2 Type R and a 330S STi before actually buying the 70. Yes I could have saved some time/money just buying the 70 but now I know for sure
  23. Looks great. Will be interesting to see your figures on the Dyno once mapped
  24. Hows it sound on down shift?!
×
×
  • Create New...