Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Well one sold for £20 on the last page so £20?! I already have an earlier slot and did have a later slot but fallen through. So don't exactly need it. But a sucker for a bargain!
  2. If anyone is still selling a 14:18 track session I will take it. For the right price of course
  3. I am definite. 3rd June works for me if I can use your Wi-Fi when its being done
  4. Are you the guy that won 100k (ish) on the lottery? Its an electronic accelerator pedal, so there is a delay.I didn't like it at first but you get used to it. An Uprev map will help if you have £400 left?!
  5. Sounds like a normal day for an modified car owner
  6. Very happy with the noise. It is pretty loud on start up still but soon goes away. Has a nice raspy sound to it too which I love coming from my decated 50. Tips can be move about an inch forward if needed. I like mine flush to the bumper so they look OEMish.
  7. Some slightly better photos from the rear:
  8. Jez is probably preparing the 50 for track bashing tomorrow!
  9. It says sunny for the 10:42 session! Thats all I care about
  10. A bit different to BBC weather that.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653597 Rain
  11. Great video. enjoyed watching that
  12. Its spring/summer mate so always going to be higher! Wanted Section - http://www.350z-uk.c...orum/31-wanted/
  13. I still am!! Snap. Hopefully! You trimming the grass for them again this year?
  14. Managed to change the whole exhaust without chipping it too!
  15. Hello, Didn't really want an exhaust this early into ownership but the poor sound was really getting to me! I didn't have a massive amount of funds so initially tried the short tails. They were a hoot on a blast but far too loud for a daily. So luckily the Cobra was recently developed by CS and the rest is history. It took me 2.5 hours to fit in my garage and half of that was getting the old one off! I will let the photos do the talking.... Very well packaged Hole left after old one was removed. Old Micra sounding exhaust Finally on! Baby Chick for all the ladies that have joined the forum recently I will get a video and some cleaned photos tomorrow at Japfest hopefully! Cheers, Adam
  16. 370Ad

    Key slot

    I always use the slot! Otherwise its just in your pocket or rattling around in a cup holder. On a side note....its so nice to have a decent key now. The 50 key was the same as the Note. Not cool for pub nights!
  17. I think the licence itself costs a fair amount so not sure if there is much movement. Be interesting to see though.....the 70 needs some tuning
  18. Have you driven a Z before? If not, make sure you drive another one before purchasing the drop top
  19. Import was £200 more than UK for me with the 50 so definitely depends on circumstances. Average mileage on a sports/convertible grouped car is 11k a year. So finding one that's done around 6.5k per year might be harder than you think. If you do find one you will probably pay more for it.
  20. Yaris SR then Yaris T Sport Celica 190 then Celica T Sport 350Z then 370Z I see a trend forming!
  21. Yes You taking yours out then? No, I'm busy Scaredy-cat 1 less Zed to beat TBH with a wing that big the crowd will expect something special!
  22. Just take it slow and all will be well!
  23. The Japfest routine: Thoroughly clean car with Megs 3 stage system Garage car overnight GF gets massively angry as it takes ages and then we cant use my car Get up early Saturday morning to find rain Drive to Combe Use quick detailer to add shine and some swirls to my nice paintwork
  24. @1989adamlee Don't use it as much anymore. Always tagged 350zuk with my old 350 though!
×
×
  • Create New...