Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. How do we know which time we have? I might have it if my original one isn't the same time!
  2. My 370 was less than that... and has similar miles! Good luck to them
  3. Nice vid
  4. Was on the phone at work and someone tutted at the racket going by. Saw out of the top of my eye it was a fellow Z driver
  5. "I also can't be arsed doing a full write up" Not sure that's the best sales technique I have ever seen!
  6. Spare tip arrived today so exhaust is wrapped up and ready to go!
  7. Thats a shame but I am a strong believer that things happen for a reason
  8. It is shockingly bad....looking forward to the pictures
  9. Corner sensors as in parking sensors? Do you really need either of these features
  10. Yes as he posted it on two other sites first. The internet is a wonderful and terrifying place Curious as to what other sites now!? Definitely won't be on www.plumbers.org though I'd bet. Euro Gamer forum and some god awful football team
  11. Definitely is a GT model bud. Would be without Cruise otherwise...everything else can be easily retro fitted. Rays are present also and I imagine it does have the Bose sub behind the seat too? If its in good condition I wouldn't say it was vastly overpriced with that mileage. Maybe £8500-9000.
  12. Thanks - hope you're right on the emissions thing. Cats do all the emission magic buddy
  13. Won't have any problems on emissions mate. If you go to a very picky mot place yes I imagine they would fail the car due to the noise. Most independent places would be fine though.
  14. I concur that this exhaust does sound amazing. I would have kept mine if it wasn't a daily drive! Such great value for money too.
  15. Could be interested in the Stillen. PM me some further details and a ballpark figure mate. Just taken some short tails off as they were too loud for my liking.
  16. He saw the huge spoiler and thought "This guy must be hard to pull off a spoiler like that....I better not touch it"
  17. Only been on 100 miles but unfortunately are too loud for a daily driver. They have a similar tone/volume to the 350z K1 exhaust. Sound absolutely amazing on down shift with the rev matching also! I have modified the tips so they sit further back on the pipe, the tips stuck too far out for my liking. Now they sit about 1-2cm out from the bumper instead of 4-5cm as standard. One of the tips is not perfectly straight so Cybox is sending me another one early this week. So the exhaust will come with 3 tips! Its hardly noticeable but I am a bit of a perfectionist so it gives you a spare £150 delivered. Paypal gift or BACS please. 25% saving on new so gives you more than enough to get them fitted
  18. Looks lovely and sits really well on the rear bumper!
  19. Fitted an exhaust to the 70. It finally lives!!!
  20. I grew up wanting an MR2 T Bar turbo or Supra TT. But unfortunately when I got to an age where I could afford one they were too old for a daily. I am sure kids these days admire the 350 but it might be the same scenioro when the have enough cash to buy one.
  21. "If you want cheap bargain, buy a vauxhall."
  22. I totally agree and it wound me up a bit to start with too, as I am more of an email kind of guy...especially when querying things initially. Can't beat the service when you get an answer though so I try to not let it bother me
  23. Jez is more of a phone kind of guy buddy. Give the office a call it usually gets answered
  24. There was some 'interesting' offs in last years Z club session
  25. 370Ad

    K & N

    Throttle response better lower down the revs? eg setting off!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...