Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 370Ad

    Clean Z!

    20 minutes! I couldn't even do the wheels in that time! You sir are super quick
  2. You could do two things: £50-70 - Full refurb £10 - Touch up pen matched to your wheel colour at halfords I would do the cheaper option first then if it still annoys you get the full refurb Don't feel too bad on yourself the wheels stick out alot on the Z with spacers!
  3. Got a lot of girth on that knob....bet it fits lovely in your hand
  4. At least you haven't named the photos on the URL's.... I cant get number one
  5. Where the 2 lanes merge into one just before the pub on the left and where the old Ford garage was on the right? He must have hit you with some force!
  6. This makes me so sad! What road thats on bud as i know your from the Reading area?! Glad to hear your ok!
  7. Indeed! Luckily i am only there on taxi service duties!
  8. Nice! Why the change from the Azure to the FN2?!
  9. I did wonder why it was so cheap Time to walk away bud!
  10. It definitely looked Bronze in real life.... 'Pour me another one good man'
  11. Never seen this colour before!
  12. 370Ad

    Spacers fitted!

    I every time i see a standard Zed now. Can't believe how awful the stance is!
  13. 370Ad

    Spacers fitted!

    Looks lovely
  14. 370Ad

    Azure 350z

×
×
  • Create New...