Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 370Ad

    Arrrgh tyres!

    Kumho KU31/39 are in the same league as Falkens. TBH its mismatching tyres on the same axle thats the massive problem, front to rear doesnt make as much of a difference.
  2. You really want between ET20 and ET30 for the Z as an every day car
  3. OEM system isn't that bad. With a decent HU its pretty punchy actually. Obviously it would sound nothing like the above but its a very different league!
  4. Its not your setup its how its setup Its definitely the fluid (boiled or air in it). I did combe with redstuff pads and EBC discs on the standard brembo's The brakes were perfectly fine for such a short session.
  5. 370Ad

    Write off?

    Ouch, i would say from an insurance point of view its a right off. OEM parts with the labour cost would be over 5k. But if your willing to buy it back and the chassis/suspension isn't bent then you could have a go at a DIY repair.
  6. That's awful Was it parked on a main road?!
  7. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-ORGANIC-GENUINE-EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT-/261221554613?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cd20499b5 About £200-300 for fitting!
  8. Tootle along at 30mph in 6th then put your foot to the floor. If the revs rise rapidly then you need a new clutch!
  9. Welcome! Reading rules
  10. Anything pre march 06 is the cheaper tax
  11. Speedo error, TRC will play up. Less grip! I can't think why you would actually want 225 all round, its not even like 245's are much more money.
  12. You definitely got a good one
  13. Daz, Buster and Keyser!
  14. Best induction kit for the EP3.....sounds the tits on Vtec!
  15. The seats look amazing!
  16. Buster is famous! http://www.japfest.co.uk/2013/05/15/gallery-2013-pt-2/2/
  17. 370Ad

    Green or white?

    I would have 'liked' this but I have reached my quota for the day Green all the way for me
  18. Welcome.....I am based in Reading! Here is my exhaust video: http://www.350z-uk.c...rpion-back-box/
  19. Yes mate, i was looking into this too. The airfield track days seem to be the cheapest and probably the safest for beginners. This website has a lot of airfield days and most of them seem to be down south: http://www.motorsport-events.co.uk/track-days.php
  20. Strap it up and get the 370....
  21. Great video mate As you say you went out there and the good news is that you didn't damage your car and next time you will be a lot more confident
  22. 370Ad

    My New Car

    Hopefully the 500! Enjoy sir
  23. The driver wanted some close track action photos so thought it was a good place to get them
  24. In the briefing they did try and scare us by saying the 4 major corners at Castle Combe are in the top 10 for UK track days crashes and that it was a mans circuit only :| I didn't really want to go out after that but the track was a lot wider than it seems spectating and after a few sighting laps I found myself really enjoying it. I think I might be hooked now....already looking at Bedford in July!
  25. Shame I didn't get to see you on the track.... We must have been opposite ends of the circuit the whole time!
×
×
  • Create New...