Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. And WTF not been over 4000rpm?!
  2. Should be able to get 9k with the right buyer. I have seen an 04 GT spec recently go for 8k with 45k on the clock, so this is half the mileage. A decent 313 is 10-12k so still a big difference! Get some decent photos up and a better write up and it should sell!
  3. I am shocked you were in a car park and this happened. When i first read it i thought, must have been parked half on the curb half on the road sort of thing...
  4. Good man! How can you not feel the connection after an uprev!
  5. Coin tray?
  6. That makes me feel sick Man hug!
  7. 370Ad

    Accelera PHI

    I had the KU31's on my Celica, they were on par with the 452's but they were gone in 10k unfortunately. Neil seems to love them though!
  8. The cambelt was replaced recently too....
  9. Just been looking at prices, they all seem to have gone up a fair amount. You need at least 15k for a decent tuscan now and 25k for T350!
  10. I saw this yesterday, the TVR holding page is now my wallpaper background One day i will own a tuscan!
  11. 370Ad

    Accelera PHI

    Have you considered part worns I am with this man! Two pretty much brand new continental rears here for £260 delivered. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-275-30-20-continental-sport-contact-2-tyres-8mm-tread-/261219470102?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item3cd1e4cb16 P-Zero Rears- £245 delivered http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275-30-20-Y-XL-Pirelli-Pzero-x2-Free-fitting-DE55-7RG-01773-833611-/310668497346?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&fits=Tyre+Width%3A275%7CAspect+Ratio%3A30%7CDiameter%3A20&hash=item48554911c2
  12. Isn't a yaris better for town driving too hehe only messing!
  13. Saw these on instagram the other day, very nice!
  14. I know there is difference in the structure but I don't think they put any strengthening in the doors as they move. I would wait till someone else replies though just incase i am wrong.
  15. 370Ad

    Accelera PHI

    Who invited this guy ^^^^^^^^
  16. No idea why anyone sells to the trade TBH. Its pretty straight forward selling a car these days! Also didnt realise the beast above was an auto, thats a shame
  17. 370Ad

    Accelera PHI

    I would say so, the Falkens are pretty cheap for the massive size the Z needs. What size you looking for?
  18. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-NISSAN-350Z-CONVERTABLE-RIGHT-HAND-SIDE-DOOR-/261176319309?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item3ccf525d4d http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-O-S-F-DOOR-/380642424275?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item58a00e75d3 Not sure if any of the above will help bud.
  19. 370Ad

    Accelera PHI

    http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Accelera/PHI.htm This is my favorite quote: "I had these fitted on four wheels for my Mazda3 MPS. First time I ever have under steer on a motorway bend..."
  20. To make things a bit simpler for you: 53-55 - DE - 276bhp - £270 road tax - Average price 7k 06-07 - DE Rev up - 296bhp - £470 road tax - Average price 9k 57 - 09 HR - 309bhp - £470 road tax - Average price 10-11k The numbers above are not exact so don't sue me if i am wrong
  21. 04 Import with 50k on the clock in a marmite colour - I read this and thought hmmmm 7k is going to be quite hard to get. But then i looked at the photos and it does look like a really clean example. So whatever you do make sure your ad has loads of lovely pics
  22. Wahoo this is great news!
  23. This was my before and after from earlier on in the year. Mine was pulling left also after a compression bush change and in the end it was the rear left that was pulling also. But TBH yours look quite similar to mine now
  24. Lets pray to the car gods like F&F taught us!
×
×
  • Create New...