Just FYI, in the last 2 months I've bought 2 sets of those alloys for £100 from this forum, so £150 might be a bit high. GLWTS
Exactly what I was thinking....I will make an offer if you can box/bubble wrap them, if I arrange a courier
Standard wheels are 8j wide so 225 on the front will be fine.
38 Offset is very poor though, standard wheels are 30 so will need spacers.
Not the best wheels to buy for the Z unfortunately!
I test drove a 313 last weekend, was nice inside and the dark blue colour was lovely!
But for 3-4k more it wasn't worth it in my eyes. As for the 370z I can't really comment as I have only driven my dads auto in the US and tbh I didn't really boot it.
Sorry.......... didn't even know you tried to sell them on here
If it makes you feel any better my max bid was a lot more than what they sold for!
Thinking about it....thats not going to make you feel any better! Sorry!
My advice would be to sell these for between £1000-£1200 depending on condition then buy some VIP style wheels.
A swap is a massive nightmare tbh unless your very lucky.
Crazy Work wheels - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WORK-VARIANZA-VRF-wheels-19-10J-11J-5x114-Lexus-LS400-GS350-S14-300ZX-350Z-RX7-/251298094491?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3a82889d9b