Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Luckily after 3-4pm half my drive is shaded so I do it then
  2. My 19" Grids are 0.9kg heavier than the Rays. So yes heavier but not as much as people think. The tyres are a lot heavier in 19" format too so I imagine that's where most of it came from.
  3. Wouldn't the Injen's have messed up the map?! Just thinking out loud BTW
  4. You should easily be able to get 35mpg cruising at 70 on the motorway. If something was wrong with the engine wouldn't Jez have picked this up? It also made good power too if I recall?'
  5. Boom! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69009-sold-private-plate-g17-bye-gd-bye-good-bye/page__fromsearch__1 Not crazy
  6. I thought some clever so and so would say that That's his new plate! I think the G17 BYE plate was actually sold to a member on here.
  7. Welcome.....The owner of your old black 370 is on here BTW! I am jumping to conclusions here but I imagine yours was the G17 BYE plated one? Spoke to you on Instagram a few months back, so I am not a stalker don't worry Here it is out on track..... Good luck with the problem
  8. £250 delivered and I will take them. Price is still too high unfortunately.
  9. A whole car for 99p...bargain! Good luck with the sales bud.
  10. Good luck buddy, you were a top bloke when I met you at Japfest so fingers crossed all goes to plan
  11. Sorry to be clearer I meant narrower than most aftermarket alloys people put on. Personally I would look for a wheel with a stronger offset but if you like these then just rock the spacers Man above is correct apart from ET33 for rear Rays
  12. OEM tyre size will be fine on these mate. For a flush look with the Z for an everyday car I think around ET20-25 is about right Obviously it depends on the wheel width and as yours are slightly narrower than others the spacers you have already should be ok! Or for best results get wheels that don't need spacers! some people say you can't tell the difference but I could unfortunately
  13. I want some track day wheels....! If your willing to post them drop me your best price via PM as 400 is way too strong for Rays with part tyres needing a refurb. Cheers
  14. Save up another grand and you can get a good clean example. Otherwise your going to spend more on fixing the dam thing!
  15. Looks bloody amazing!
  16. I think you'll find the Japan spec is bigger than the UK for this car as mine came with everything plus it feels better to own a REAL jap car that was registered in Japan and had jap owners Lol...Do you have a JDM Yo! Sticker too?!
  17. Well my JDM came with full nismo system - - Not standard Nismo anti roll bars - Not standard Nismo radiator - Not standard Nismo oil cooler - Not standard Not sure if these are standard Japan spec or if I was lucky? -Lucky Also square number plates that look miles better - Opinion Hardly any rust compared to the UK versions - I have never seen a rusty Z yet?! 8 - 10BHP more - Not true! All DE imports came with 276bhp same as UK However it is a fact that the average UK car would have a better spec than import. Brembo's, Cruise, leather and Rays being some of these. You can get a decent spec'd import but it is less likely.
  18. 370Ad

    Standard bits

    You selling up
  19. I bidded on them last week. Was going to sell the tyres on eBay then use wheels as track rims. Reserve was higher than my bid unfortunately.
  20. 3-5k your looking at high mileage imports buddy. There are a few on ebay in your price bracket but mostly auto's. Good luck!
  21. Can't believe this hasn't sold! Great price too
  22. 370Ad

    New Boots

    What tyres are they mate? Cant quite see
×
×
  • Create New...