Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. £169 - http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b0s315p102391/Michelin_Tyres_Car_Michelin_Pilot_Super_Sport_-_245_45_R18_(100Y)_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_E_Wet_Grip%3A_A_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_71dB
  2. MPSS are about £50 a tyre more than the 453's so £200 overall. Can you cut out a few months drinking for the better tyre?
  3. The 453's are better than the 452's so it's obviously a from me.
  4. Falkens easily...the Toyo's are more suited to smaller/lighter cars. Vreds are good but wear quite quickly. Personally I love the 452's.....they aren't the best in the wet but you shouldn't really be 'on it' in the wet anyway.
  5. Just watched the tomorrow land 2012 video....I would go for the girls! .....O and well done on getting the Z back on the road
  6. I guess mine wasn't that bad after all.... Hope you have some good news at 4!
  7. Happened to me as well last year.....I bashed a 18mm socket over the 19mm nut. Metal hammer with loads of taps to make sure it was tight. Seems you had fudged it though.....spacers are the devils work!
  8. Damn! Just paid more! Sorry! I don't usually post eBay links if traders had already posted in the thread but was too late on this one! Edit: Just noticed CS posted at the same time as me
  9. 24 and its £350....it's not just about age though unfortunately. Postcode, job, driving history etc! I don't really understand the huge differences that people pay. I'm 64, have held a full car license since 1969 and a full motorbike license since 1967. I've never been involved in any sort of collision, the only claim I've ever made was when my car was stolen and recovered with superficial damage in 1997. I have one speeding conviction from 1991 which has well expired, I'm retired, in excellent health and live in area classed by the insurance companies as low risk , B rating to be exact, do less than 3,000 miles a year and I'm paying £3 a year less than a 24 year old. O.K, I've got a very low excess and all sorts of goodies should I have an accident but it just doesn't add up really . Pete It totally agree it's crazy. It's all about statistics and lucky for me not many 24 year old IT works have crashed or had there Z stolen in the Berkshire area in the last 3 years
  10. DE Gates belt's for both AC/Alternator - £24.85 delivered http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gates-OE-Alternator-Belt-Air-Conditioning-Belt-Nissan-350Z-Z33-VQ35DE-/290728783837?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item43b0c92fdd Bargain!
  11. I bloody love the Sagaris! I am with you here this is an imitation I would drive.
  12. Braver man than I.....tried this with my Celica T Sport once but got scared halfway through. Good luck!
  13. You guys are so mean! He is obviously excited
  14. 24 and its £350....it's not just about age though unfortunately. Postcode, job, driving history etc!
  15. 165 on the speedo seems to be a re-occurring theme. GPS tracked max speed at 152 though.
  16. Definitely mapped!
  17. Kiss Knob? Local lady of the night?!
  18. Not obviously wanting to give the address away!
  19. Looks nice! Best colour out there
  20. Great deal. Just tell people its admiral...all part of the same group
  21. I thought they would be in containers?! Crazy!
  22. Not sure the colour will work but the wheels will.......
  23. Isnt priced too badly for a dealer. Your looking at £6750 with some haggling.....could be a good example. Pictures never tell the full story! Shame its silver though
  24. Welcome! We have quite a few members from Reading now. You might see me about, work in Green Park and about to move to Theale!
×
×
  • Create New...