Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. It does really depend how you want the HU fitted and what features it has. If it has a mic,GPS aerial and DAB aerial its going to take a lot longer than a normal double din. If you go to a decent audio shop they are going to be fully insured and if any bits of trim get broken/scratched then it will be sorted out. You can't really compare a random bloke to a fully fledged ICE outlet!
  2. It smoothed it out on the 350 mate so sure it will on the 70!
  3. I think Ian had the same comments about his when he painted the roof black! Some people just don't deserve your time
  4. Interesting change! Love the look of the new Fiesta's
  5. Thanks buddy. Yep have the bit of plastic so will get that screw ordered!
  6. One thing that could help with this sale.... increase the font! Good luck buddy, looks amazing!
  7. What a great topic! Did this myself yesterday....glad I am not the only one
  8. 2 Ton Low Profile Trolley Jack with rubber jacking pad (Usually £45.84 delivered Thats with VAT and delivery
  9. The standard Bose speaker/sub/amp package seems a lot better than the 50 so might just leave it as it is for now. Need to stop spending money on it really.... mine sounds good but having looked at the speakers they are rubbish and makes me wonder what it could sound like, the doors have 6x9" speakers and feel they could give better bass was you're alignment out by much ? - spotted the other thread Do you still have the standard HU? Think it only gives out 12 watts RMS power were as the pioneer gives out 22. Probably your best bet over the speakers initially. Toe was out at the front and rear right but also the rear left camber was almost a degree more than rear right. Mine was one owner from new and he has never had the alignment done only put 2 sets of new tyres on. At 1K for 4 I wanted to make sure I was getting the most out of them! got the connect premium which is great as an oem unit and intergrates the ac and lots of other features, so i wouldn't look to change it mate, maybe the amp and speakers at some point agree about the alignment and the cost of tyres, did it feel a bit twitchy before ? Ahhh yes much harder to change connect premium/sat nav model. It didn't feel twitchy exactly just not as precise as the 50. When the road was cambered it would crab a little too. I imagine some people wouldn't notice but I need my steering wheel dead straight
  10. To be fair it is quite rare to see them without Sat Nav. Not sure why though as I think it was a £1250 extra!
  11. You guys give it away too easily
  12. The standard Bose speaker/sub/amp package seems a lot better than the 50 so might just leave it as it is for now. Need to stop spending money on it really.... mine sounds good but having looked at the speakers they are rubbish and makes me wonder what it could sound like, the doors have 6x9" speakers and feel they could give better bass was you're alignment out by much ? - spotted the other thread Do you still have the standard HU? Think it only gives out 12 watts RMS power were as the pioneer gives out 22. Probably your best bet over the speakers initially. Toe was out at the front and rear right but also the rear left camber was almost a degree more than rear right. Mine was one owner from new and he has never had the alignment done only put 2 sets of new tyres on. At 1K for 4 I wanted to make sure I was getting the most out of them!
  13. GT Model (Bose/Cruise/Electric Leather) but no Sat Nav option....which is handy as it's very hard to fit a new stereo in with the factory sat nav (Its all connected).
  14. The standard Bose speaker/sub/amp package seems a lot better than the 50 so might just leave it as it is for now. Need to stop spending money on it really....
  15. New stereo and full wheel alignment are the latest. Never had a car to be so perfectly balanced all round before.
  16. Picked the car up yesterday and I am very impressed. Sound quality has dramatically increased. I chose the more expensive facia (soft touch like rest of the car) and I am so glad I did. Fits like a glove and looks factory (ish) Steering wheel controls all work and the unit is very quick to start. The traffic management is also very handy
  17. The Z should never be that high http://my350z.com/forum/picture.php?pictureid=10513
  18. Word of advice...if you get 19's you will need to lower the car. It looks ridiculous on the standard suspension. In regards to wheels it really depends on what your budget is. You will need 1k to get decent (ish) wheels new but might come lucky on the second hand market. Make sure you get a strong offset also, most of the eBay 19's are worse than stock.
  19. Isn't the scorpion system that is tried and tested only 380?!
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Fairlady-06-UK-VQ35DE-Exhaust-Y-Flexi-Pipe-With-A-Leak-/281161287192?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item417684c618 Cheap if you can sort it out with some exhaust paste!
  21. Could offer this guy £50 or something: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27e0b2856b 50 mile trip!
  22. Have you looked into these rules and regulations? I start my new role on Monday and the contract states 4 seater but I mentioned what I had my manager said it would be fine.
  23. Isn't the UK radio paired with the ECU so you dont need a code as such?!
  24. 370Ad

    Brake Pads

    Akebono brakes are standard on the 70 here in the UK. Stolen from the G37 I believe.
  25. Firstly...did you cry? As I am pretty sure I would have! Clutch fluid could been down to the track day in general, over heating of the fluid from high temps. No idea on the other 2 unfortunately.
×
×
  • Create New...