Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Mobil 1 is very good. Can be expensive though
  2. I thought you meant the Euro car parts Castrol Edge for £22 was on again. Now that was dirt cheap.
  3. 1. Grundy - 2x Nismo Spoiler Struts (In hopes if holds the BGW!) 2. Flex - 2 Ton Low Profile Trolley Jack 3. WhackyWill - 2 Ton Low Profile Trolley Jack? tbc 4. M13KYF - 2x Lip Spolier Struts 5. KurtB - 2x Nismo spoiler struts 6. Chippychip123- 2x Nismo spoiler struts 7. 350Ad - 2 Ton Low Profile Trolley Jack with rubber jacking pad (Usually £45.84 delivered)
  4. Linky?!
  5. I got 450 out of the 50 once. The new one is averaging 26mpg on the on board computer but haven't done a full fill up yet.
  6. Yeah giving them a fit to see if they are cheap for a reason I just miss hearing the exhaust on the 70, its obviously quick but doesn't excite me like the 50 did as there is no drama about it.
  7. Happy to take offers on these just to get rid...please bare in mind postage will be £5
  8. The Z is a great track car for beginners or someone just looking for a bit of fun. Brakes do get a toasting though so you are on the right lines for upgrades.
  9. Great quality video but still hard to tell how loud it would be under 3k revs. Currently have the Cybox tails in my garage so will let you know what they are like next weekend
  10. OOOOOeeerrrrr!! Some guys are just luckier than others I guess
  11. Welcome! Glad you found a decent one
  12. Basically if you have black badges you have made it into the winners circle of life
  13. Noooo don't paint it! You will never get into heaven if you do that
  14. Longer studs bud.
  15. Double check everything with them on the phone before wasting a trip. I feel like they would say anything to get you to come down. This is all from personal experience when enquiring about a 370. One guy said it was immaculate and then when I spoke to another guy the next day before I set off he said it needed some bodywork...
  16. I kind of want to send him a link to this page haha
  17. 16 wheel nuts and 4 lockers with removal key £25 delivered Any questions please ask.
  18. 'Nissan's iconic Z-car has a terrible record of people dying while behind the wheel.' Well that's good to know!
  19. I test drove a 56 plate Z4M before getting the 70. It was nice but for the same price I could have got a 3 year newer, half mileage jap car with a nicer interior. Was a no brainier really!
  20. There is a company on eBay called Cybox which make a replica copy for 200 quid delivered. A few people on the forum have those. They are quite loud though I believe!
  21. On a serious note they look aftermarket. I had one in my Z which was a power cut for a large audio system the previous owner had.
  22. Neons!!!!!!!!!!
  23. O god yeah....its always a lively city
  24. Not sure when you are thinking of going but if you can make it for the Jazz Festival the city will be buzzing! http://www.nojazzfest.com/ When I went in 2012 I saw Bon Jovi on the 'alternative' stage and no one was there as they were just watching Jazz haha
  25. My dad lives in Texas so have been there quite a few times. It's not the best state for tourism....space centre is great and there is a few old war ships but that's about it. Either way New Orleans is an awesome place and a must do city. Make sure you you go down the Mississippi on a steam boat, here you get all the views of the city and abandoned flooded areas. http://www.steamboatnatchez.com/ Whilst in New Orleans you can go tubing down the river, such a great activity in the heat. One tube each and then a separate one for the beer http://www.myneworle...w-Tube-Article/
×
×
  • Create New...