Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Wow that looks awesome. Very nice in black!
  2. Lol glad someone said that! I hate the grammar police on forums but a few commas and full stops would help a little.
  3. Well yeah wasn't wanting to comment on your partners job and the need for such dark tints The one with a GTR or HU55LER plate!
  4. I did indeed! Noticed the plate and gave a wave. It looked very clean
  5. 370Ad

    no limiter

    168mph with uprev. GPS speed verified. It was down a hill though
  6. Great build with good friends. How much for the Z when its finished?
  7. This is how you afford all the nice things for your car!
  8. 3k miles a year, wow that is low! Good luck with the sale mate
  9. Ian seems to have confirmed your question. Hope the buyer likes the exhaust
  10. http://www.paisleyfreight.com/car-parts-courier.php £21.50 and some card/bubble wrap
  11. Think you will find that refers to the base version of the 370 - 18" wheels etc Wonder how many imports on top of those totals - as far as the 370's go less than a handful I suspect. Only 35 though?! Seems very low for the base spec.
  12. Well the Nismo isn't the one to have then. It's all about that V6 version of the 70
  13. It needs some mods to make it 'special' but then so does the 50. It definitely makes the 50 look older when side by side. But is it worth 2x more....I am still not sure on that one myself.
  14. Looks good bud but needs lowering!
  15. I love mine and actually didn't want one. I went from a DE and tried everything in the 15-18k bracket. In the end the 70 was the best all round package for me. It's a hell of a lot nicer inside and first/second is more savage but it's not hugely different.
  16. I had the same email about an hour ago. I think for some reason 370ad is on his period today because everything he's posted hes had the arse on about something. I was just asking if he meant the new wheels/bumper which did come out in 2013....that is all. Wasn't getting the hump about anything. http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/paris-motor-show/paris-motor-show-2012-nissan-370z-facelift
  17. Would probably be the cheapest route to get the look you want with those wheels mate. Personally if your buying springs and top mounts I would buy coilovers but some people seem to disagree Aye But logic in thinking is, I could pick up a set of second hand springs sub £100, not sure price on top mounts. Then when I have enough money saved up for Coilly's just sell them on. Never seen adjustable top mounts for standard springs/struts before myself either so no idea. I think Tein Springs are £140 new but its really getting them fitted and the tracking done thats the cost.
  18. I like the fangs, so the front seems less aggressive to me. Not a fan which is odd as I always prefer the facelift on cars.
  19. Would probably be the cheapest route to get the look you want with those wheels mate. Personally if your buying springs and top mounts I would buy coilovers but some people seem to disagree
  20. You mean the wheels/front bumper? Think it was a 2013 facelift!
  21. I imagine its because your on drift works you have picked up about D2's. The German forums love them so its all opinion at the moment.... so far from the worst advice on this thread....! When the problem originally occurred Grundy was offered to be 'sorted out' by the vendor that supplied the wheels. So therefore I imagine an exchange was on the cards. Grundy didn't accept as I think he loves the wheels. Lowering the car tucks the wheels in and coil overs give camber adjustment. Simple stuff.
  22. Im sorry, but having spent a good 15/20 minutes yesterday researching what was possible so Grundy can fit these wheels, Im not really down with this advice. We have proven to him that hes got various options without downgrading the brakes or getting new rims, and I really dont see what lowering the car on the shittest coilovers available is going to achieve, if you are only looking for the camber then topmounts are a lot cheaper than coilovers. Without being funny, if he'd had some decent advice in the first place he wouldnt have had the problem, to continue giving inaccurate advice isnt going to help. Apologies if that soudns harsh but the guys is going to spend twice what some arch rolling would cost only to achieve a reduction in braking performance, thats crazy. The car needs lowering anyway to get the look I imagine he is going for in the end. D2's are actually very good coilovers for the money, they have near enough the same adjustment as high end suspension. As I have said already, the first comment was in jest. Second one is the most sensible option and the third one is the best if he REALLY doesnt want to change the wheels. And Arch rolling is permanent, the rest of the options aren't. Some people don't like a decision for life your missing the point of the on coming rocket bunny kit with the permanent thing tho Fair enough. I have said my point and I am out. Hope you find something suitable Grundy!
  23. Im sorry, but having spent a good 15/20 minutes yesterday researching what was possible so Grundy can fit these wheels, Im not really down with this advice. We have proven to him that hes got various options without downgrading the brakes or getting new rims, and I really dont see what lowering the car on the shittest coilovers available is going to achieve, if you are only looking for the camber then topmounts are a lot cheaper than coilovers. Without being funny, if he'd had some decent advice in the first place he wouldnt have had the problem, to continue giving inaccurate advice isnt going to help. Apologies if that soudns harsh but the guys is going to spend twice what some arch rolling would cost only to achieve a reduction in braking performance, thats crazy. The car needs lowering anyway to get the look I imagine he is going for in the end. D2's are actually very good coilovers for the money, they have near enough the same adjustment as high end suspension. As I have said already, the first comment was in jest. Second one is the most sensible option and the third one is the best if he REALLY doesnt want to change the wheels. And Arch rolling is permanent, the rest of the options aren't. Some people don't like a decision for life
×
×
  • Create New...