Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Its a long shot, but do you have these still? I can confirm the springs are not for sale. They are now attached to my car Sorry!
  2. Ha I actually wish I was driving a Z. I have a very underpowered Jeep Compass which has has 4 wheel alignment done by Stevie Wonder. I do agree the Orange Z has some good points, stance looks nice and wheels are pretty tasty too. That front bumper though!!
  3. Tastefully modified....
  4. New model will drop it down again so don't worry
  5. I wouldn't just go quoting media mate. If you Actually paid attention to the debates and whats going on you will see that both of these have been absolutely shattered, as rumours. Well with some inside knowledge I know both to actually be true so not just quoting links buddy! Obviously I am not saying RBS will get up and go but the Scottish people will lose jobs.
  6. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11088801/Prices-to-rise-if-Scotland-votes-Yes-says-John-Lewis-boss.html http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/lloyds-wed-move-official-base-of-bank-of-scotland-scottish-widows-to-englan.1410387451 Less jobs, rise in living costs..sounds ideal to me
  7. Why don't you put it in the garage?! And how on earth do you get on your drive with that lip
  8. Ruined the handling for me on my old 50. Car was no were near as tight in my opinion. Took them off 4 weeks later.
  9. 370Ad

    370Z Nismo

    Silver Suits?! After that fabulous blue.
  10. One of my friends won tickets to the live launch in London. Secret location until last minute and a helicopter ride, keeping the 007 theme it seems.
  11. 370Ad

    370Z Nismo

    30k for one with 4k on the clock http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/nissan/370z/used-nissan-370z-3-7-v6-344-nismo-3dr-braunton-fpa-201409047118396?atcido=soc-cars-gog001
  12. Engines dont gradually slow down, if anything they get quicker before they go pop all of a sudden, theres rarely any giveaway before the black smoke Sounds to me like you dropped a rod, this is usually following catastrophic big end failure which could be anything, make sure you get a picture of the hole in the block for posterity I always thought that if an engine was on its way out and needed a rebuild of some sort, then there would be reduced compression. This would result in variation of burn pattern and uneven pressure build up which manifests to lack of power. Could be totally wrong though and TBH its a bit late for Grundy anyway!
  13. Not bad. At $400 dollars you might as well go aftermarket though!
  14. Massive shame. You had good pace at Japfest so it's not like the engine was on its way out. Oil starvation after coming round a tight bend?! Totally guessing here.
  15. 370Ad

    Trax 2014 (pic heavy)

    Not a fan of how the Jap scene is following the VAGs. Bags make a car look awful in my opinion, can't do anything for the handling either. Great to see some track photos
  16. You want louder than just Cybox on there own?! Mental.
  17. He accepts Credit Cards and can sort finance so I am sure it will sell. Private sales are cash only so harder to sell normally.
  18. Any codes can be switched off via UpRev but you might just be masking an issue.
  19. Yeah that is the idea of the spring. Makes the car easier to drive. I think you will probably just need to get used to it. Took a few days for me too
  20. Reading! Wahoo. Loads of us round here now.
  21. Be careful with your right foot when cold/wet. Its easy to forget for the first few cold snaps.
  22. To put a fly in the ointment isn't V Power 99 Ron too BP Ultimate is the 97 Ron one.
  23. Spring just pops out after taking out top and bottom clip. Very easy. Pictures on the eBay thread: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-INFINITI-G37-G37S-G35-NISSAN-370Z-370-Z-6MT-CLUTCH-PEDAL-ASSIST-SPRING-/201111152023?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ed328a597&vxp=mtr
  24. It is indeed. You can lower the clutch pedal on the 50 though which really improved the car for me
  25. 370Ad

    New s/h Volks GTC,s

    They look massive! Get the car lowered and it will look perfect
×
×
  • Create New...