Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Exhaust looks like a very well made bit of kit! Get a video up
  2. Cheers mate. Yeah, wasn't the plan originally but nothing else was available with a decent offset without spending another grand. I know what you mean, in an ideal world I would have gone for ET15 on the back like the US have but they are not available in the UK unfortunately. Not a fan of spacers so they will have to do
  3. The shocking stance after lowering the car really got to me so I ordered some new wheels from CS. I initially didn't want to go black but the Steel Grey was too similar to the colour of the car. Pictures are off my BB and its not clean but you get the idea
  4. Agree with the above. Teins level the car out well and keep it usable.
  5. Forgot to mention they fit the HR 350Z too
  6. Hello, Purchased these a while ago but going down decat route now. They have done 12k and are in perfect working order. £300 collected or £320 delivered. Payment in cash, PayPal gift or BACS. Located in Reading, Berkshire. Any questions please ask. Adam
  7. Bin them (eBay) and buy wheels that fit properly. Shocking offset for a Z. Even worse than standard!
  8. Awesome. Looks great in silver
  9. Yeah it's only on the rag top. Not that you really need cooling in the UK lol
  10. Unscrew it, squeeze pipe, screw it up. Do it many times until only fluid comes out. Tada!
  11. MOT isn't a problem, I have a friend for that I haven't actually put the HFCs on yet, just bought them on a whim. Decats always seem to make more power and I could sell the HFCs on here no problem I am sure. Berk and Cobra decats are both straight pipes though, would be nice to have a little silencer in there.
  12. Hello All, Looking for some silenced decats for the 70, all the decent makes seem to be straight through and I think that will be too loud. I originally got Berk HFCs from the US Forum but changed my mind as they never seem to pass MOTs anyway. If you know of any, please post some links. Cheers, Adam
  13. Needs lowering ASAP dude! 4x4 350z
  14. Your an easy to please chap! Give us some more details and I am sure we can help find something.
  15. This is another silly question but as I am getting the vibration mainly when turning right, am I right in thinking its the left side causing the problem? (i.e weight distribution to the left is what I am thinking..........) You are correct sir.
  16. Last Active May 08 2014 19:41 I have the backbox and mid pipes if you want them?
  17. Now I have put the Z badges on mine people ask what it is. The Nismo is going to be another level though. Funny how they are selling the same amount of Nismos to normal 70's now.
  18. Wheel bearing is an easy job, especially at the front. Drive down a straight road and turn the car left to right, if the car only makes a 'whiring' noise on one side then pretty much is the bearing. And stop wasting money on rubbish local garages, the wheel isn't going to fall off so if you have the cash drive to Horsham and leave it there (Probably not the cheapest option).
  19. Shame you didn't get any more track action but glad you had a blast
  20. Congratulations. I wasn't too far off then. Are you happy with the new drive ability?
  21. Nice price - but that is the INDOOR cover - mine is the OUTDOOR cover ! What is the point in an indoor cover?! My apologies.
  22. Could be Drag DR21's? Its not a massively bad thing to have none genuine wheels, just need to make sure quality is up to scratch. Everyone seems to copy each other these days anyway. There are even fake Rotas rocking around now. Did you buy them believing they were Enkeis though?
  23. Deposit taken on these ones. I will update when they have been collected. I will have another set of 370Z Rays up for sale when I have put my new wheels on sometime this month. They will have tyres on though. Drop me a PM if your interested.
  24. Welcome. Could be some bargains now it's coming up to winter!
  25. I think the standard figures for the 335i are pretty poor really. A modern 3litre turbo which manages slightly faster 0-60 and 1/4 times than the DE. Glad you like it but I find it a very boring common car which looks like a 320d.
×
×
  • Create New...