Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Looks like this price list was stolen from somewhere Great that you can do MOTs as well!
  2. Sounds like an air bubble. Had it happen in my 70 about 3-4 times before I changed the fluid.
  3. That is the problem with an orange car with a huge spoiler, it gets noticed but sometimes for the wrong reasons. They probably left the "Insert normal car here" which was parked next to you. Sorry to hear it bud, but sounds like it might buff out
  4. That could be HKS or Japspeed Version 4.
  5. Wow they look awesome. Swear I have seen that USA plated Z for sale on eBay before!
  6. Makes it easier to drive for the ladies. It was the first thing I did when I changed from the 50, also lowering it down in-line with the brake made a lot better drive when on it too. Take it out/replace if you enjoy clutch feel!
  7. Its all about Dat Bugatti in town.
  8. How well do you know him? Take round a single malt and share it with him....Then you know everything is going to be ok
  9. I thought they would make you keep it for X amount of time for just that reason! They also could be cancelled orders that the dealer just keeps for a bit.
  10. Ha. Someone has expensive tastes in watches.
  11. Definitely sounds like warped brakes. Mine did the same after a track day. I did the brake bed in procedure and it solved the problem.
  12. There is the slightest amount of vertical free play. Only noticeable when you use your hand (Not recommended for driving on the road ) Can't tell when driving properly, I was worried about that too but the feel is so much better now, I also dropped the pedal down and inch too from stock.
  13. Mine burnt the bumper on the 50 but only at a track day. Normal driving and it was fine.
  14. Black 350Z Queueing near Bristol to get down to Devon on Saturday morning
  15. Nice one for sharing the link. My spring has been out 4 months now and I have never looked back!
  16. Just caught up on the updates. Now mine is lowered on Eibachs I am shocked you went for a lip. I catch the plastic chin spoiler every day. Hard cornering makes them rub, its mental. I am sure it will wear down soon though What are those wheels? And its just a Photoshop at the moment I take it? Looking great
  17. 370Ad

    4 x wheel nuts

    Drop me a message if you want mine mate.
  18. FK453's are a decent improvement over 452's
  19. 2009 350z?! Is it 58 or 09 plate? Must be one of the last 50's either way
  20. http://www.gumtree.c...1#photo-content HSD Monopro Coilovers Whiteline adjustable droplinks Eibach adjustable rear camber arms £5200 ono
  21. 370Ad

    4 x wheel nuts

    Did have them for sale ages ago: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82753-genuine-350z-wheel-nuts-with-lockers/page__hl__%2Bwheel+%2Bnuts Happy to sell just lockers or 4x standard mate. Just sat in my garage.
  22. 370Ad

    4 x wheel nuts

    I have four mate. In Reading or can post.
  23. Love liberty walk kits.
  24. It's not exactly cheap so it's really a decision if you like it or not mate. I can't judge as I wanted Le Mans blue or black edition and I ended up with primer grey Go test drive a few and see if it floats your boat.
  25. They still 275/35 on the Nismo?
×
×
  • Create New...