Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. One of the friendliest and nicest chaps I have met from this forum. Thanks Colin Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  2. Zeditis is highly contagious, been hanging around with you too much
  3. Another step in the right direction Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  4. Good shout, another thing I have been meaning to do. Ordered plate and interior bulbs Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  5. Sold the car a while back now if I recall. Stunning bonnet though
  6. Wouldn't hold your breath on the pics mate, Bennet would turn up late to his own funeral
  7. Epic stuff Bennet!
  8. NO...... You heard it here first..... Bright pink Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  9. Having the exhaust mod done next friday in the afternoon at basingstoke ...... Could swing by yours on the way back ? Should be good for Friday, will make sure I'm around
  10. So close to the finishing line Andy
  11. Need a ride in this Josh.... hop chop
  12. You will still be over taken by a caravan Look forward to catching up and seeing this in the flesh Matt Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  13. Humpy

    Dead Zed

    Sorry to read this Ash Times change and people move on to other things. Stay on here and put up a build thread on the new project Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  14. Cannot keep up Nutter!
  15. Humpy

    My poor 350

    Sorry to hear this Wendy, hope you and car make a speedy recovery ( no speeding though )
  16. Happy birthday Hugh Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  17. Love this game, such a good laugh when playing with mates. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  18. Would love to visit this place, must be incredible! enjoy chaps Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  19. Thanks to Ian and his handy work this turned up earlier in the week. Looks great and fits perfectly Z is wrapped in the same colour as the zed Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  20. Ahhhh if I wasn't playing around with my engine bay I would of snapped the engine covers up. Do I need these as a spare set I ask myself Would you be willing sell without covers in return?
  21. Quite a few friends playing the Division Beta, sadly don't think I will have time to play so didn't bother with the Beta
  22. Actually just grabbed it, could not find the one on my phone that I had in mind Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  23. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  24. Yep very normal and nothing to worry about Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...