Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Thanks for your effort Chris, much apprec iated! Great shots
  2. Cheers Graham, it does really start to sing after 3.5k revs. I've got video (and more importantly audio!) from all the tunnels, as well me going through in the opposite direction on my own on my way home. I just need to figure out how to edit it all together. What you running Gudzy?
  3. Oh dear god I must resist!
  4. Happy birthday mate
  5. Mental oriental, not much room to place with. 4 inches is MASSIVE, well that is what I tell the Mrs
  6. To be honest if you lot are getting the bonnet catch done you should get the Perspex slam panels, they look
  7. That looks lovely
  8. Sorry I should of done a proper welcome now I know who you are
  9. Welcome
  10. Is that Shrek in the picture No need to call Matt names just because he did not attend Wales
  11. :lol: I was was thinking ' Burn it with fire ' or ' WTF is with that engine bay ' or ' Am I seeing things or is that a cable tie ' Jesus man I do not photograph well.
  12. Welcome I use to have a 182, cracking little car
  13. List is as follows: 1: shire350Z 2:wizurd 3:KyleR 4:ianphampton 5:Rickdon 6.
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. lol no worries dude. Felt shattered! Actually needed to start driving to help sort me out! O and I'm about to post up a pic, not of North Wales but that has you in it looking rather perplexed lol Im worried that you had to mention it first before posting..... perhaps send me a pic via PM so I can approve it first
  16. Humpy

    Wales 2014

    Oh go on then, a few small clips The sound from the camera still does not capture the true atmosphere when we all gunned it, pure sex It was rather loud with the mixture of exhausts setup we had in our group ( Buster, Grundy and I etc ) The VW could not get enough of Zeds through the tunnel - The passenger was loving it with windows down and grinning like a Cheshire cat ' I say good man come this way '
  17. +1 even with my merc ! Haha I still cant believe the van snobbery on the roads
  18. God damn it I need some more of this driving around Welsh roads! Driving around in the van today did not quite cut the mustard Ps - Sorry I missed you on Monday morning to say goodbye to you Dan You did look a little fragile on the Monday though
  19. Think it might of actually been referring to Ragtopzed in the ginge convertible that you dont actually see in the video? Either that or some interesting driving eh Will
  20. Humpy

    Wales detox

    Need to clean mine once again No surprise really but god knows how many times it has been cleaned in the last week!
  21. Sorry to hear this mate but great piccy for sure
  22. TGM in Fleet mate They will be pricey though but expect a superb job!
×
×
  • Create New...