Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Omg that was quick
  2. Humpy

    Wales Prep

    Full detail this weekend as not going to get another chance before Wales.
  3. Fantastic shots for sure mate
  4. Spatt they are some super shots mate
  5. Humpy

    Delivery!

  6. Awesome can you get a set in for me asap please Tarmacstar Pm me the cost etc and I will pay straight away
  7. A BGW containment area by the looks of it
  8. I know it is a plain track but for a first time on track seems more suited for me.
  9. I was talking to Keyser about doing a track day at Keevil a couple of weeks back. Tempted to say the least
  10. It's the new craze Pete, I don't get it myself lol. I saw your car on Saturday and looked great mate, shame I didn't getting round to having a chat. Look forward to the new mods
  11. Wish I had mates like you Looks great though
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. The reflection in the bumper has transformed you from Papa smurf to a Umpa Lumpa
  14. Very nice Andy, your car sounded spot on. Next time im grabbing a passenger ride
  15. Sounds like Netti ' Mrs Buster '
  16. A few more vids Have to say Grundy your exhaust sounds awesome Andy James, your car sounds rather nice
  17. Keep the pictures and videos coming people. Some great one's so far
  18. What is the price on the open ended ones buddy?
  19. He is running a cobra exhaust and charge speed rear bumper
  20. I have quite a few vids, need to go through them
  21. Wheels were done in time for Japfest. Thanks to Zed shed team for helping with dropping off and picking up wheels etc, legends as always. Also a shout out to Matt for letting me use his winter wheels to keep me on the road with the Zed Ready to go back on Japfest Engine cover and battery covers now done
×
×
  • Create New...