Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome Flyn
  2. Great pictures Stu and some absolute stunning motors
  3. I used a slightly different method - a ruler ( ruler snapped aswell ) and a very small drill bit.
  4. Was going to have a chat with bob tomorrow about it. As we could meet at Rownhams and then meet them along the way past ferndown. I was also thinking doing the A30 from Winchester ( great road for driving on ) to Salisbury then meet somewhere slightly further on. Either way I am easy
  5. Humpy

    The R33

    Nice pics mate
  6. What route you taking to Japfest? Still in two minds whether to meet you on route somewhere? Seems a little daft to drive down then back up again Then again i do like a good drive
  7. count me in 1.Buster and Mrs Buster 2. Humpertron
  8. Just watched that and that was a lovely vid. The launch control of the GTR was awesome
  9. Welcome
  10. 3m double sided tape or similar.
  11. That's one Big momma bra
  12. They are at the wheels specialist being refurbed at the moment mate so...... NO! So no need to bring your tools I will be there mate, be good to catch up
  13. He lives! You still Japfesting mate?
  14. Andy these are coming along nicely mate Want to do mine for me
  15. Enjoy
  16. Would not say no
  17. Very nice Mike So whats next
  18. You speeding again Pete
  19. Should not of tried doing it after a real long week at work. Tired and grumpy Steve = paint everywhere Got me thinking I should try something completely different but not sure what.
  20. Pulled the lid of with a bit to much ooommph
×
×
  • Create New...