Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Were you one of the attractions? Free accommodation, regular meals.... Sadly I was one of the trained monkeys that actually looked after the animals
  2. I miss working at the zoo, was the best job. Pleased you had a good one Pete and look forward to seeing you in Wales
  3. Shame we could of had a mini meet
  4. I bought a red 350z r/c a couple years back from OCUK, strange place to sell them I know
  5. Wheels are being done as we speak Do-Luck will be when Tarmac gets the green light, to be honest no major rush for me as my bank account has had a bit of a spanking late
  6. Varrstoen ES1 and not lowered. Got a build thread under the mod section
  7. Another package arrived today, set of red Mishimoto hose kit
  8. Here is my Kuro
  9. Happy birthday
  10. It is the Blitz spoiler mate, can get them from RT performance ( trader on here ) That is my nan's front lawn and she is 86 so give her a break Ps I will make sure she gets out there first thing in the morning and gets it cut
  11. Who got a carbon bonnet recently Parello
  12. Not sure it's the CAR that you want to scare away That is your answer right there Vlad, dont clean your car ever again
  13. Not sure how to help with with the bird crappage but stunning zed
  14. Not 'the' wheels
  15. Yes it because they are SAMCO and it is a full set - he paid a lot more than that for them or is it because they are Samco urban camo hoses and there are hidden costs..... I'll get my coat
  16. Sorry to see this dude Hope you get it fixed at minimal cost!
  17. Nice one Mike My wheels are also currently off the car and being done. Back on standards
  18. Well I buckled and the engine bay needs some blingage so bank account has taken more of a hammering than expected
  19. The only birds I ever see are the vultures circling over the for sale thread
  20. Nice one Mike
  21. do it! Lol Bank account says ' NO ' Humpy says 'YES' Can I have - DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 in RED please. PM me your bank details and I will pay immediately. Cheers Steve.
  22. Good luck mate and stick around
  23. On a side note Luke, sorry to hear about your car Hope the BMW treats you better
×
×
  • Create New...