Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Oh god my battery and fluid cover just literally went tits up Paint exploded every where and before anyone asks no I am not posting pictures My work desk and trousers are somewhat a different colour than usual
  2. Sssshhhh.......... Maybe
  3. I have held your knob in my hands, it is a lovely looking and quality knob for sure If I had a stock gear knob I would of snapped this one up!
  4. Ian, I was only joking. You 100% deserved to win and I was more than happy to help highlight your excellent work to other Zed owners! I tell you what, as and long as you're happy with this... You refresh the strut and then we sell / auction it and give the proceeds to the Wales charity? Nice one Paddy, awesome in fact! Congratulations Ian, well deserved for sure! Anyway back In your cave and get polishing
  5. My car lives a fair few miles away from me most of the time, are all the hoses easy accessible to change over? To be honest I got the Mishi hose kit for a grand total of £29.76 inc delivery so for the that price I cannot moan
  6. Damn straight I haven't I would spend a whole lot of money if I did
  7. Car hasn't moved since I drove back from yours last Saturday so no worries lol
  8. Yaaaaarp plastic primer mate. Btw Matt those wheels and tyres you let me borrow, did you want any tread left on
  9. Looking really good Did you find the bottle caps sprayed okay? Yeah just the normal - primer, spray a couple of coats of colour and then lacquer. I'm turning into Buster, wondering what else I can spray
  10. Small update - A few more things sprayed ( Dipstick, Washer fluid cap etc ). Battery cover etc currently being sprayed and played with. Just need some time to fit Mishimoto hoses and also waiting for the red bolt kit to arrive. So much for not touching the engine bay
  11. Looking good as always Dip, cars not bad either
  12. Many a story of strip clubs but best I not go there So Craig how much do you charge for a lap dance
  13. 51k and original clutch as far as I can tell and still going strong * touch wood *
  14. Really?! For me it was the orange dice dust caps Nice one Ian fantastic looking zed!
  15. I never thought you could get that much either! He must drive like a nanny to get so many miles from it? Smooth baby, just smooth Less about you Struan, what about the clutch
  16. Rather you than me trying to get that off mate!
  17. The car is now called ' petal '
  18. Sorry should of said sticker bombing effect - do like it though
  19. Love the sticker bombing
  20. Ahh sarcasm, ...my favourite form of wit. And so soon into the thread hopefully when i get some pictures and posts up of what has happened comments will become relevant Hop chop mate, I cant wait to see these wheels as I know they are going to look awesome....
  21. Cant stand the bloke myself.
×
×
  • Create New...