Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Nothing on my license Though did have 3 points at one stage.
  2. I think I'd prefer to see you angry than i would to see you in drag again God imagine Craig in drag and being angry.....
  3. Possibly needing some red one Chris but preferably after open ended if possible? Cheers Humpertron
  4. yeah scrub that, should of double checked the time stamps
  5. Think Zhorno got off lightly compared to this poor NSX http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/88329-NSX-totally-wrecked-in-England-Grusome-pictures-beware
  6. Dislike button needed Wont be the same without you buddy that is for sure.
  7. Yep looked spot on yesterday at Japfest Chris
  8. Anyone? I'm not that much of an a**ehole am I? I let you know after the drive out Seriously though if the Mrs does not want to come out on any of the drives then you will be more than welcome mate
  9. Actually +1 is coming along, blessing in disguise now I have seen that photo Dude you still better come along to Wales, need your drunken antics
  10. I F*cking laughed my ass off when i opened that page up! Btw Craig know I said that you could share a room with me in Wales..... CANCELLED!
  11. As the famous Whacky Will would say :scare:
  12. It is definitely a cat.
  13. A few off the mobile Queuing to get into Japfest Tarmacs little monster Randoms Another little drift vid
  14. Flexi is up there hiding from the Mrs
  15. If your stuck up there mate just use the ladder.........
  16. A few from my camera
  17. Oh no what happened mate?
  18. Bmw v8 i Believe was that the white sumo performance one? It did sound epic! This is one I took quickly of it Another another one of the morning track session of the Z's
  19. The 350 drifter car just sounded immense every time it went by us!
×
×
  • Create New...