Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. When I first read the thread title I was thinking what was wrong with that grille as it was pretty much immaculate apart from the odd fly Either that or I had given you the chicken wire fencing by mistake
  2. Fatal mistake going down Zed shed direction, they will normally flog you something At least everyone is happy
  3. Awesome cake
  4. Happy birthday all, have a good one!
  5. Repost By one minute though.
  6. Very nice Dunks
  7. Sold mods please lock
  8. Welcome Michael, you have better English than me
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Happy birthday chaps
  11. Adrian is in Ibiza at the moment I believe...
  12. You will get on famously with mopedmark on here regarding fishing
  13. Well I will be making sure on Sunday I see no monster drinks or snacks grundy
  14. You know what they say Matt... Five sisters and they are all hotter than a mustangs exhaust! ( ok that should say Matt's fuji exhaust ) Aaah man are we doing this again! Maybe
  15. I know you will mate, just playing
  16. Glad to read you're getting it. As long as he turns up
  17. Funny enough the club stickers are coming off after this weekend. Going for the clean look so to speak.
  18. Good man Here is mine, taken last Sunday after the zed shed meet.
  19. Always something happening, all you can do is be careful and keep an eye open for scum.
  20. Watch out for what you wish Netti Can hear Bob with the rattle cans from here
  21. You know what they say Matt... Five sisters and they are all hotter than a mustangs exhaust! ( ok that should say Matt's fuji exhaust )
×
×
  • Create New...