-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
Still, I agree, looks cack.
-
Isn't a sympathise response different to a dislike response though? If you were a gladiator in ancient Rome and you got a thumbs down whilst having a particularly bad day at work they wouldn't be sympathising with you
-
I am just surprised that having put so much effort into making the car easily on par with petrol equivalents in that price range in terms of performance that they make such basic mistakes around having wheels misaligned etc. I wonder what else they took short cuts on because I imagine 70% of the build cost goes into the engine development costs.
-
I am certainly going to sit on my current 90s Jap car, in great nick, almost standard, no rust, great history only one direction it is going to go in value me thinks.
-
Yes FB is now a strong commercial proposition to data companies (I speak with them all the time) its not something that exists for people to use, its there to collect and sell information it gets willingly from people.
-
300 TTs the problem is the targa tops, the drainage basically funneled the water into the sills to drain out a system in them...of course this got blocked up and you can guess the rest. I think as well, a lot of these cars by now will either be low mileage or have been rebuilt/forged so in terms of performance you are looking at cars as quick as most hot hatches, have an element of cool about them, and a fraction of the price.
-
The FB one is going to be a dislike plus a range of emotions i.e. angry dislike, sad dislike I belive The reason for its introduction is so that companies that use social media data can have a more granular view of brands on social media - just knowing lot of people like it is useless if twice as many dislike it.
-
R33s are going up quite quickly so bear that in mind, bought my GTST couple years back for £4750 sold for £5250 now I would be paying something like £6000 for it at least. Paid top money for my current car a GT Four but already had more than one person on the forum offer to buy it for more than I paid. For me the ones to look out for are 300zx TTs. They are really on the climb after bottoming out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Good luck mate, I have emigrated twice (although clearly eventually came back for various reasons!) its a brilliant adventure
-
an MOT test is not allowed to remove engine undertrays and covers, so its a way of covering themselves in case there is a problem underneath one of them. same with being unable to view brake pads - all they can do is look at them rather than dismantle anything - not even sure the wheels are taken off for an MOT test. My VX220 always had advisory's due to the standard undertray covering the entire underside of the car This isnt new though? I have checked MOT history online for years via the gov.uk site and always used it when buying cars (although you needed the MOT Ref number/Vin number to do it) - this just looks to have been ported over and removes the need for either of those bits of data.
-
Can concur that the standard Nissan BT unit in my 04 DE didnt play music either. Only very badly played back phone conversations.
-
Paul K build Thread - Zeditus is creeping in!!!
coldel replied to Paul K's topic in Member Build Projects
Cosworth is a decent panel filter (to be honest they are all a much of a muchness in terms of what they do) Order the plenum spacer here whilst you can if you are planning engine dress up too http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71728-fs-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170-delivered/page__st__180 Uprev comes last, once all your power mods are done -
Tried my hand at hydro dipping AKA water transfer printing...
coldel replied to GMballistic's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I liked the comparison with vinyl, having used cheap eBay stuff compared to something like hexis its chalk and cheese couldn't be more different. -
Tried my hand at hydro dipping AKA water transfer printing...
coldel replied to GMballistic's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Good effort for trying, I am sure a few people on here have thought about trying this, and I bet we all underestimate how difficult it actually is -
Little tinkering going on this weekend, some chav-tastic stickers under the bonnet but more importantly sourced some OEM under trays for the front of the car and got them put on. Gives the underbelly a bit more protection from the elements and general road debris.
-
It's odd because standard power is 276 out the factory, and the exhaust and air filter wouldn't count towards pre-map figures as you need the remap to make them effective without the map they won't add any power Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Nice one mate, looking forwards to an epic thread!
-
I was going to say the pre-map power seems strangely high - also right as well about looking at the curve, too much emphasis put on the 'max' figures i.e. top power achieved and biggest gap in power change - you hardly ever drive in the rpm range of max power and the gap is not constant, it should be the average power increase over the rev range that you should be paying attention to.
-
Just a corsa not missed at all
-
VX220 or Astra, or Corsa...or maybe with an 8 on the end?
-
Yes but the 'greys' who have no need for clothes or have any level of physical strength who look exactly like people just with bigger heads will have built a circular shaped space ship that can!
-
I know it sounds harsh but you can always buy another Zed - but good work fella, I am passionate about people getting the right career and have helped people with CVs on here etc and given interview advice, if you need any help let me know.
-
All clean and ready for the big day tomorrow!
coldel replied to tommoger's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Get some gel/tyre spray on those tyres -
Sounds like a bit of a nightmare mate, my cousin was in the army for I think 14 years, after half that he fell out of love with it and also had a family, when he finally left he said the worst decision of his life was not doing it sooner. Have you tried career coaching or something? It sounds a bit namby-pamby but the coaches are quite brutally objective in actual fact, and can help get you some long term direction on an exit strategy and into something else you might want to do?
-
Repair paint damage on door [Added link to images]
coldel replied to GizmoGold's topic in 350Z General
"one mans chip is another mans potato" love it! If its a small job you could get in a mobile service, if you fancy spending some cash I always recommend TGM in Fleet who's work is faultless.