Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ^^^^ what spira said
  2. are you keeping a "weather eye" out for it
  3. hmmm - I've seen his crayon attempts
  4. or mad eye moody
  5. Thats the one
  6. No - its on the right side...............literally
  7. I've seen a slightly different one of those before but brilliant
  8. Wayne370z - welcome - and I agree with every word - particularly the wing mirrors (its a bit of a PITA) Kev T - have you got a linky to the US site (for piccies etc) - cheers
  9. I didn't want to find out how small my willy was
  10. interesting ????? !!!!!!
  11. don't worry - you'll probably recognise him from the 1st picture you had
  12. but would you really want to ?
  13. you can get cheap magnifing glasses on ebay as well you know
  14. went for a "spirited" run out this evening - getting some practice in oh my, its greasy out there
  15. oh, a time machine ? - that would make her 84 + about 18 (if she was a youngster) = 102 years old
  16. my wife agreed with you - in the most emphatic manner
  17. minor (and irrelevant) detail
  18. You get used to it very quickly,. Its more the width than the length that's the issue. so I'm told
  19. Keith Richards dressed as the Pirate King in Pirates of the Caribean
  20. I used to play "Elite" on the Commodore for millions of hours - does that count ?
  21. Yeah and I could understand if it was a 17 y/old living at home but obviously not as his 'missus' has left... Just a atory to atract attention, like it has got from us I'm off to sell an old telly I have and 'accidentally' take the pic naked reflected in the screen, watch this space! been done - you're too late to catch that particular boat
×
×
  • Create New...