Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I have - that is correct
  2. welcome to my world as well
  3. I use a 350 one - works fine
  4. it just helps him remember his ex
  5. do you mean you've bought it and its now in your posession ................. consequently the ad has been lifted and scamming in process or ?????
  6. that is one wrinkly dog....................reminds me of a certain mod on here
  7. so - does this mean she's just turned 17
  8. if FatherOctmas has tested them for you on a 370 - I'll have a set
  9. innitially thought you'd bought ChrisS car........................I mean these silver cars all look alike don't they
  10. the stated number are before 300691 so, like mine - your shouldn't be affected
  11. no percentage number showing - although the key symbol is showing 3/4 empty (or full - it's not exactly clear is it)
  12. Ok - this could be interesting (or not) I had the orange key symbol come up twice today either the battery does need replacing in my key fob or............................
  13. BBK has probably installed one of the best ones I've seen
  14. I'm with Dicky - thats fugly
  15. getting really common, these Nismo's now
  16. Oi, why are you swearing at my wife and kids? I don't recall mentioning BBK in any of that
  17. ia că omul fiară oferta lui
  18. dead = alive man = boy
  19. another christmas baby - happy birthday
  20. 15 posts (inc this one) and he hasn't commented yet..................hmph, some moderator
  21. During this special day I wish you all the happiness in the world! beautiful party
  22. is that a record ?
  23. a December baby - so FatherOctmas is becoming more appropriate
  24. I like white 370 Nismo's
  25. :lol: - cobblers
×
×
  • Create New...