Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. not sure how you're getting any higher than 59.9 mph on those roads - so it must be true
  2. this might help http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html
  3. yes - but only while it was brand new
  4. I would comment as follows
  5. ioneabee

    350z Headlining

    I hear caravan-world do some interesting linings ........just saying
  6. pm me your approximate location and I add it for you
  7. ioneabee

    MPSS

    :lol:
  8. nearly correct and black rose - this colour only comes on the GT Edition and the roadster - not an option on coupes at all and this ^ plus bugger all of them sold which makes them quite rare
  9. christ, he doesn't want batman dumping on it as well
  10. it has to happen to stuarty one day................I mean so many cars, so little time......
  11. my wife ..............ok tchnically not a zed driver
  12. hmm - see what you mean - not too bad from the rear.............then you start moving round
  13. all sorts of connotations that one
  14. ^^ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75841-fitting-25mm-spacers-idiots-guide/
  15. say what............? me no speako chav
  16. or octet = theycomeoverhere....
  17. or another update octet = Istealbritshjobs
  18. oi - sod off who rattled your cage today then
  19. I was going to add that as well, but couldn't remember if pork was an issue
  20. cold tits..................oh, sorry, meant coal tits
  21. I was so hoping this thread was going elsewhere
  22. ioneabee

    Locations

    I can also add you to this http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72832-location-location-location-maps/
  23. so much this ^^ but my wife was adamant that she WANTED silver
×
×
  • Create New...