Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72832-location-location-location-maps/ - be good to have another "foreigner"
  2. there's just no winning at the moment Will
  3. thats vauxhalls favourite and most well known position
  4. http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html
  5. I just did a quick read up on these - quite surprised its "only" 333bhp................just thought that a 4.4 V8 would be more
  6. did you re-set it before you left ? did you do a lot of town driving, stopped at traffic lights etc
  7. this is standard on pretty much all cars
  8. this is Pembrokeshire - on whole the worst I would have had is a paper cut
  9. adrenaline was flowing ............... but he wasn't so tough, I mean he ran away from me
  10. yeah, yeah - we believe you
  11. god that is fugly...............and she really thinks a modelling agency would take her on there's only one type of "entertainment" that she's likely to get employed in
  12. just come back from taking the boy on a driving lesson. reversing round a corner on a culde sac road into a small estate road which has a bend in it 20 yards further up. a hyundai 4x4 comes round said corner blaring horn and shaking fist - he's probably not doing more than 5mph and we were barely moving anyway - big L plates on the car (bright red Seat Arosa) - we're not exactly unobtrusive. blasts horn at us again as he goes past, so I reciprocate and indicate learner etc he comes to a stop and jumps out.............so do I - a fair few crossed words and then he starts backing off into his big 4x4 as I start to walk towards him (me iLittle :lol: ). i get back in the car as he looks like he's about to drive off, then he gets out again with a camera, so I jump out and start towards him again - he runs off pretty rapidly this time. Classic I've got a bigger car and I'm in the right and f*ck everyone else - let alone making allowances for a learner driver :rant: New Road - Church close junction on google maps below https://www.google.c...=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
  13. except they're talking about the 370 and not your old 350 however, as per usual for SMD, I believe he may just be being fasetious
  14. easter egg hunt here in the iLittle household very excited 10 yr old - not so excited and particularly unimpressed 17 yr old :lol: especially when the 10 yr old wouldn't let him alone until he got out of bed :lol:
  15. are they cloth seats then or alcantra/suede ? the 370 has leather bolsters and suede centres
  16. ^^ :lol:
  17. seriously ah well
  18. just because it says Darren - it's not always about you
  19. Caption time "Darrens Cahoonas are this big .....................says Darren"
  20. For an optimist the glass is half full For a pessimist the glass is half empty For an engineer..... The glass is oversized and think of a safety factor and then multiply it by 10
  21. Lot's of love for her rear end in this thread ~ double entendre's? only you GMB !!!!! Amy - looks brilliant - and no wonder you've run out of money
×
×
  • Create New...