Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. it was the yellow helmet that gave it away
  2. you've always been special in my eyes Graham
  3. I still love the sound and video you did on mine Chris
  4. I feel another ban coming...................'specially as the "other" Will is now a mod
  5. ^^ :lol:
  6. zeds have bloated the younger they are
  7. ah well - gotta do it :scare:
  8. Happy Birthday all - enjoy
  9. I'm thinking more like 4
  10. as in the other thread...........No No No No NOOOOOOOO
  11. I'm not sure but...............i don't think you're telling the truth :scare:
  12. Yeah they where joking about the crazy stuff sold on eBay, ...wait are you joking too? no joke - it was for real - somebody paid me good money for air in a plastic bag Some mental people out there for sure then. + postage and packing Nuts. I hope you surrounded it with these for safe delivery... ...and to take the pi** a little. actually............you've just rumbled me - I had a load of these from purchaces, so put 'em all in a box and re-sold 'em
  13. Yeah they where joking about the crazy stuff sold on eBay, ...wait are you joking too? no joke - it was for real - somebody paid me good money for air in a plastic bag Some mental people out there for sure then. + postage and packing
  14. Yeah they where joking about the crazy stuff sold on eBay, ...wait are you joking too? no joke - it was for real - somebody paid me good money for air in a plastic bag
  15. http://growtallerrep...ery-procedures/ dear god ................no
  16. i have other plans this weekend doogy
  17. I was happy at Wills progress....when we returned back over the evo ................so same as humpy I suppose (i think)
  18. you don't say
  19. yep - gone up in price though I'm afraid
  20. ..........................I'll tell you later ...........
  21. damn ................. busted
  22. I sold air on ebay once - got a couple of quid for it oh, by the way - welcome
  23. I've also just realised I can now longer be rude to you................... - not fair
×
×
  • Create New...