Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. no-one wants to talk to you
  2. is this feasible to do - looking for 2 months for the family wagon reason being is that there is a replacement on the way and the family wagon insurance is due this week or do I go for the 12 months and then just get it altered in 2 months time ?
  3. he missed that one
  4. 0 touching the wooden table............
  5. I haven't got an answer to that it is the same here - but the situation proved to be an odd one
  6. I'm ok for saturday - its sunday thats the problem until she tells you or allows you different
  7. I hate this thread - I think it should be locked
  8. did you have fun trying to find "baby blue" in your colour chart
  9. Sunlight would be good to see where im bloody turning haha! Yeah should be a good one as we have more people in south wales now..apparently well you were so close to my tail lights, you could hardly fail to find the corners ..................unless I turned quickly, and then you'd have needed flying lessons, 'cos there were some interesting drop offs........
  10. 01 - 25 - Bockaaarck 26 - 30 - Grundy225 31 - 80 - octet 81 - 105 - HaydnH 106 - 115 - Tigerzed 116 - 140 - Bockaaarck 141 - 150 - FLEX 151 - 175 - SuperStu 176 - 200 - Andyvvc 201-250 -Stevod 251-260 XCON187 261-265 GMballistic 266 - 275 - ioneabee
  11. unfortunately not - i'm aliitle older than 5
  12. well - if we do it in day / sun light - I can drool over your nice new cartoons and you can ooo and ahhhh over my pretty callipers
  13. Def happening, June isn't it? as long as its not raining pft - whats a bit of rain - we did it in the dark last time
  14. priests wear dresses do they not
  15. we'll definately have to sort this meet out for after the North Wales session
  16. I'm gonna have to thump you in Wales for your disobedience! I think we can probably get seats from the Moreton and sit back and enjoy - all bets and odds will be considered
  17. so - all this money spent..................and you still can't afford to come to Wales
  18. ah - couldn't work out why you were trying to put it in the slot (if a 370) - I assume you've tried changing the fob battery ?
  19. 370 or 350 ? this is in the 370 section
  20. Nope !!!!
×
×
  • Create New...