Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. well my run over the south wales mountains this afternoon was............erm, interesting the roads were flooded with lots of standing water and the mist reduced visibility to uncomfortable levels I hope it's not going to be like that further North
  2. oh bugger - was really hoping this would stay in the USA - 'cos launching it here is gonna create a lot of rows in my houshold
  3. in answer to the topic question - he is undoubtedly ................a complete idiot - this is where natural selection should and does kick in
  4. option number 74 also bites the dust
  5. you've got 24hrs to fit them - shouldn't be a problem
  6. they laid right into him (some of them anyway) keyboard warriors - the lot of them
  7. you can stream it across to the rest of us
  8. I get to do a run across the mountains tomorrow - all paid for by the office I suspect it will need cleaning again when I get back
  9. had a white TT before this one white shows mud and less dust black shows more dust but less mud you pays your money and takes your choice
  10. and ....................... I'm done just got to wash it tomorrow to get rid of all the polishing dust and let it rain on it overnight.......
  11. I am the highest bidder at the moment... hang on who you calling thick you either want his wheels (which are immaculate) or his spacers (which he has conveniently forgotten to mention) allegedly
  12. not heard of this one before - could be a dodgy led ?
  13. ooooo you are awful............
  14. another vote for UKIP then
  15. pm me the location you want ie part (or full) post code, middle of the town etc etc
  16. the winning bidder (at the moment) has a feedback score of over 15,000 ................tradelink ? (I hope not) (sorry WhackyWill )
  17. a service "Manuel" as well as an Audio "Manuel" no less
  18. hadn't noticed that the spoiler was missing - he's erm "hidden" that well
  19. not sure that will protect him if deliberately misleading
  20. remind me not to sit in the green machine passenger seat
  21. Had he asked to go on your map?... ;-) have I missed you off ? - pm me details if you like
  22. Congrats to him ~ sure he'll be fine as I do believe for the most part that good parents make a difference.
  23. we're still in the 997cc seat Arosa - I think the zed is safe for now
  24. my son has just passed his theory............one step closer - god help us all
×
×
  • Create New...