Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I've got the full Berks set up - no problems there
  2. sigh #dual unless you want a fight of course
  3. better than 90 percent on here genuine 3pc split weds i believe if they're yours - I apologise - but really not to my taste at all not mine but you to appreciate what they are not cheap rotas\xxr or heavy cast 20" konigs or anything like that nope no idea - its a well known fact that I know nothing (as my wife continually tells me)
  4. better than 90 percent on here genuine 3pc split weds i believe if they're yours - I apologise - but really not to my taste at all
  5. I've just *thrown up - those wheels are awful *(may have something to do with my hangover though)
  6. ^^ that too - then you have a case file to refer to as well
  7. Insurance - giving them ALL details - if you have legal cover - that helps too
  8. Have you checked your nuts
  9. I think its really impressive..................but don't understand it or the scoring system at all
  10. contact me
  11. it doesn't flow at all and just looks like he's had a bump and replaced the doors and then not got round to painting them yet
  12. You can add yourself... sorry will - you can't
  13. see here to see who's near you http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html let me know if you want to be added
  14. did you not read any of the above posts ?
  15. I'm grumpy today - but thats due to too much consumption of a certain type of liquid last night
  16. I've now remembered why I don't generally drink very much - not in the best of shape this morning..............but I've also got to get outside and do the necessary Brilliant job Steve...............come and do mine ? - I'm really not up to it today
  17. 1:20 - how to professionally remove a BGW just show Bob and get Grundy there
  18. Still have nightmares of this stuff since last summer in Budapest for the F1 haha; anyone who drinks it of their own free will is a hero in my eyes! Well, we don't drink the "consumer" stuff. Cos dads place is in the country you drink the. "Local brew" which is harsh and in excess of 50% depending on which local farmer or house brewed it. Its lethal!! Me and the next door neighbour drank 3.5 litres in 30 days. I think 2 things 1. tantamount to alcohol poisoning and 2. my name is wasso and i'm an alcoholic.................
  19. agreed - pointless rattling that cage
  20. I'll be waiting like a vulture for the inevitable write off on EBay then I can swoop down and nab the seats get in line man
  21. correct - at the very least Freedom of information act kicks in
×
×
  • Create New...