Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm going to do it first and then a big reveal .................but only if it works it'll be such a.....................
  2. Not working very well are they Andy lol ah but, you could't shake me last year
  3. I'll carry on believing what you 1st said - its like what my wife says - "I have selective hearing"
  4. aww - nice of you to think I'm brave
  5. +1 with Grundy - foregone conclusion
  6. not that brave (or gay)
  7. Can we discuss it again then you're going back through your messages right now aren't you Nope no messages as no one loves me...
  8. still wouldn't be enough Matt
  9. Can we discuss it again then you're going back through your messages right now aren't you
  10. ooooer = now that would be nice but I'd be excommunicated like yourself and SMD
  11. I'm surprised Mr Hump - as we've already discussed this ............and no - I didn't go with your suggestion
  12. i smell just fine thank you
  13. strangely enough - i appear to already have those
  14. nah, far more subtle than that
  15. I may be being a bit premature (not the first time thats been said) - but work comittments allowing, hoping to have something done by the wales trip
  16. mine would have been 1.3...................I was young (and foolish) but yes - handling was erm...............
  17. TC ? TC ? it was blue and had seats like sofas - thats all I remember..............it was a long time ago
  18. i used to have a Marina - what are you trying to say ?
  19. bringing a cashcow to North Wales next month then ?
  20. Thats good news Will any idea how many of my version they sold ?
  21. Technically Dave just wafts around here is that what that smell is
  22. is it me ???? then I thought ah, he's straightened his number plate.................then nope ah found it.................subtle
  23. so Ady...............you're now a scottish Teddy Bear
  24. I don't think it's Adrians
  25. Agreed. shame we won't be seeing Ian and Matt, we're also only getting a 'cut down' version of Andy for the weekend. I resemble that remark
×
×
  • Create New...