Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. plus it goes faster because of our stripe
  2. thats the 3rd one complete now - with any luck will get the final one done tomorrow - probably won't have time (before wales) to re-do my 1st "botched" job...........but at least you can see progress
  3. so - on a public road and the car is not insured........... stupid man !!!!!
  4. is that actually a real "thing" on the bonnet or is it glued on ?
  5. i'm baaaaad
  6. sorry oldie and baddie
  7. was so hoping for something else .............
  8. rsistance is futile
  9. difficult to really see it from photo's really, but took more care this time and didn't rush as much and try and put too much on in one go
  10. ok - another day in (my) zed shed slightly different procedure this time as I think the red was picking up the grey primer - so after the grey I used silver, then the red and finally as before the clear coat. a lot more careful on the rubbing down this time results are looking better and by the time I finish all 4, I might actually be passabe at it after 3 coats of grey primer 3 - 4 coats silver 1st coat of red see how slowly I'm going this time 2nd coat of red 3rd coat of red 4th coat of red and fisnished with clear coat still left some marks from rubbing down - I will get better
  11. posh pub....................beer on a knapkin
  12. corrected that for you
  13. there was no real doubt in my mind - excellent example of how to do it
  14. yes - but doubt things have changed
  15. I find it absurd that he felt he had to apologise - the old rhyme is what it is - yes we don't use it anymore, but for goodness sakes...............politcal correctness once again carried too far
  16. this also appears to be a common misconception - its been discussed ad-finitum
  17. it was pretty poor attempt at properly flaming 350's to be honest most of them appear to be about revving the fluck (whatevr that is) and racing on the streets and then being surprised that another knob wanted to join them
  18. pm me with your "approx" location
  19. I'm not sure there was a black for the GT Edition (I may be wrong on this one), but definately no grey Just the VERY common white and the much more rare and very desirable Black Rose
  20. so basically - nothing to worry about
  21. Wayne - nope no grey for the GT Edition The 40th Anniversary Edition came in a very nice grey called Quartz (and had red interior)
  22. good music, good chat (sometimes)................as opposed to listening to a commercial or god forbid Radio 1 ??
  23. no-ones having a pop Suits - were agreeing with you on some and noting that others may (or may not) be just related to your car and your personal "issues". Being "almost" half the height of of Ebized - I have different "issues" I have a niggling issue with the radio - when I tune into Radio 2, half the tinme the display doesn't tell me whats playing etc, if I tune over to Radio 1 (ie never - just pop across to check) it's accurate all the time. - so, is this my car or something with the signal ?
×
×
  • Create New...