Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Just saw a white Panamera with your Martini stripes - reminded me of you
  2. I was going to say - highly unlikely - competition laws would probably promote it ..................... to make it competitive
  3. I'm sold
  4. They're (allegedly) going to be installing fibre optic to my home town -but just to the exchange - its copper after that - will that improve speeds, 'cos surely I'm still going to be limited by the copper ? ( I currently have 12-14mb)
  5. they never remember the colour of my eyes.........not quite sure if i should be happy about that
  6. PLEASE go home
  7. don't know what your inferring...........
  8. If Denmark made wine it would be the best Carlsberg / Kronenbourg in the world that sort of makes sense to me
  9. many many more bottles of wine
  10. corrected that for you
  11. I find Royal Mail very good they always deliver.............whatever
  12. possibly - but i did laugh out loud at that one
  13. dibs on 2 wheels ?...................just the ones that fit
  14. OMG - he's using an angle grinder - i didn't watch it all but did you see the colour of the pad after he'd done the first 1/4 of the "hood" - not gonna be much paint left on that once he's finished
  15. ioneabee

    Tyre question

    ^^ I suspect you're right but GMB is caught red handed
  16. ioneabee

    Tyre question

    That's interesting to know. My mother is the only one in our family who can speak welsh ~ I never picked it up in the schools and dropped learning it once I reached comprehensive as it was effecting my french lessons. it obviously affected your english as well
  17. ioneabee

    Tyre question

    as its a "fairly" new invention tyre in welsh is typically "teir" but wheel being an older invention is "olwyn" hope that helps with Grahams spelling
  18. he's going to blame his iphone now - you wait
  19. Not sure what that would achieve though? Hovering over their username shows when they were last active so you already know they're inactive if they've not been on in a year or more. just out of pure laziness - you wouldn't need to hover - it would be there instead of ZLegend etc ? and if they came back - a bit of computer magic and it would revert back to whatever they were before
  20. maybe change their status to "inactive" ?
  21. it just looks a bit, well, unfinished to me
  22. it's to allow a visual splay to see left and right
  23. might as well park in them - no-one else is
  24. I'd often have "sorry we called - no-one home" cards left from sh!ttylink..............when I'd been in the house all day
×
×
  • Create New...