Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. there is no way i'm gonna pay any amount of insurance for him to drive the zed
  2. ah well, the question is irrelevant now failed for not looking behind him when reversing around a corner - he just used his mirrors he not happy
  3. we live in the countryside..............what public transport if we want go by public transport - we have to (mainly) drive to get to it then so long as we don't want to come back the same day........... he has a girlfriend he wants to impress and yes, I could carry on driving him (not a problem), but all I'll say is that he NEEDS his independance and yes I could refuse to sort it, but I won't and no - he is not a spoiled brat - he's extremely polite and courteous (or else ) - not your average teenager (even if i do say so myself )
  4. its all supposition anyway at the moment
  5. As soon as I saw this thread title I knew you would be here don't start or you know what subject will be resurected
  6. there speaks someone who hasn't got kids and is soooo old he can't remember what it was like when he passed his test nah, sorry dan - not an option
  7. struggling to find 1 weeks insuance for an 18 yr old just passed (hopefully) suggestions on how to do this alot of sites are saying hold a licence for 1 year or more - but they don't say whether its a full or provisional (he's held his for more than 1 yr but provisional) Many sites won't accept unless older than 19 he's off to uni next week so pointless taking out insurance for a year
  8. Especially without stripes to slow it down your zed knowledge is begining to show its age...............of course stripes make it go faster Everyone knows stripes and pearl white wheels go even faster. Now look, I know Andrew needs all the help he can get in the go faster department - just seeing over the dashboard is hard enough for him, but to need white wheels as as well as stripes Marcus..........I am disappointed the problem with needing a booster seat - is that I then can't reach the pedals.............so whats best - being able to see or being able to press the acclerator ?
  9. don't let them bully you into saying the wrong colour - next they'll be saying stripes make you go slower - doh
  10. don't worry - he'll answer to anything George, Gerry, Granville...............actually, quite thinking Granville would be better
  11. They don't call him sparks for nothing you know
  12. you wouldn't ...............
  13. Especially without stripes to slow it down your zed knowledge is begining to show its age...............of course stripes make it go faster
  14. well - nothing in the post yet and thats 7 days now
  15. metallic brown ??
  16. pm's sent
  17. of me in my suspenders ?...........hang I'll pm you with those (usually just reserved for SMD)
  18. so are you going to tell us.............or keep us in suspenders
  19. I've always enjoyed our "chats" take SMD, no really, take SMD.......... being serious - he still comes to the meets - no brainer really - see you soon
  20. except this is Wales - don't get me wrong, I'm all for it - just think there must be better places
  21. yep - looks like fun
  22. Goats? them, as well as sheep..................but i was thinking more of snow, rain, and lots and lots and lots of mist / low cloud............so its gonna be a great spectator activity. I seem to recall a TV clip of a horse race and the commentator guessing as to where the horses actually were in the mist - 'cos no-one could see a damn thing
  23. only a year and 2 days to go - as you insist on keep reminding me
×
×
  • Create New...