Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. apart from in Cardiff ..............we just don't see that many "coloured" folk - so, I'm guessing every time you pass pass through a village - there will be "talk" at least
  2. This could be a cool one for supposition I was in the 997cc Seat Arosa (blissfully unaware of my speed - 'cos it just don't go that fast) - entered a 30mph zone on a steep downhill...........I was slowing down but just not enough - saw a camera van (oh, sh!t) - brakes, brakes - my speedo said 34 Will i get a ticket - This was Wednesday - we await the results who thinks I'll get one ?
  3. bains is the surname as is Singh. hmm - ok why then has he signed of as ............."kind regards Bains"
  4. but that could change at any point - Wales being Wales
  5. it's unrecognisable at the moment - we've not had any rain for quite some time
  6. some lovely one on there
  7. Andy yours Sincerely Andy
  8. but I bet you've been hit
  9. with a little bit of scottish thrown in at the end - just to mix it up a little
  10. the wife would be sat next to me - so a damper would be applied to that
  11. ^^ somebody get his coat
  12. thats because the older they get the less sh!t they're willing to take from central government and ............ parents
  13. never mind the teenagers............as a parent sitting in front of them during Parent/Teacher time............
  14. well - this particular answered with "Regards Bains" so I guess I'll go with that for now
  15. not really helpful for a professional business reply
  16. I often have to respond to emails from people with Indian heritage and I'm not sure if their method of christian and surname is the same as the western method as an example I have one Gurjit Bains - when I reply do I say "Hi Gurjit..." or "Hi Bains" - because in his last email he ended with just "Regards Bains" same with others as "sukhdev singh" or "Jas SIngh" - is singh just a common surname like Smith or is it something else can anyone enlighten me please
  17. actually............
  18. Thats sort of what I was saying Dan / Will - if it was this country - (most likely) would have been convicted of Murder - Jury of Peers will take emotion and circumstantial evidence into consideration, but as I understand it the African system is via the judge - fact only and the prosecution have failed to prove that he had intent
  19. Have fun we're on the countdown to shipping No1 son off to York now
  20. just think what the result might have been if he were tried here by a jury of his peers..........he'd be screwed
  21. why can't you find an elephant in your fridge ? because he's camoflaged as cherries (or strawberries )
  22. It's a strawberry patch, not a tree! you say tomato, I say TomAto not sure how to say that in text ...............
  23. How can you tell an elephant has been in your fridge he's left footprints in the butter
  24. How do you hide an elephant in a tree paint his toe nails red its a cherry tree of course
  25. I keep seeing the words "fireteam"....................didn't know this game was about putting building fires out............that must be fun
×
×
  • Create New...