Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Didn't know that
  2. cooled ? do they blow cold air up your a##e
  3. was gonna say - PEA SHOOTERS ...........but actually quite like it
  4. Ioneabee, that explains a lot.....I always sensed frustration in your posts bit concerned as to why this particular post has so many likes
  5. ah, took me a second or two - or "skid marks"
  6. well actually - just his and his (unless you're a sprinkle on here)
  7. .............. you missed off the "T"
  8. Ioneabee, that explains a lot.....I always sensed frustration in your posts you're female - you tell me why that happens
  9. don't forget the downside of that...............getting married curtails any rumpy pumpy
  10. because the 350 is no longer manufactured ie there are no new one anymore and it "effectively" superceded by the 370 - I can't see anyone hiring one out. it's not excactly considered a premium car - and those companies that hire out premium cars, tend to hire out porsche / ferrari etc etc you're best bet is as above - offer to pay for fuel for the day and see what they say when previously looking to purchasing a family wagon, the dealer let me have the car for 24 hours - I don't think thats very common though
  11. what wax have you put on top Will ? damn, that colour looks good in the sun
  12. Envy's "Iron Awe" - brilliant stuff
  13. ioneabee

    Towbar

    apart from there being nothing on the market anyway - why's that Dan ?
  14. defo the quads Ady - on mine, nope, its not modified and would look weird (a bit like Dave really), but on yours, it would just compliment it completely
  15. ah, thats where you're doing it wrong - you need to eat 1st and then apply makeup - that way you don't smear it sweety
  16. don't forget your makeup as well
  17. I think it should be cheaper - there appears to be an awful lot of metal missing
  18. is this the same on the 70 ?
  19. definately still sad, single, lonely and supporting Gays ...................... (big wings)
  20. I think Dips has just celebrated 1yr .......
  21. I think it was any and all of them in the end
  22. ...but it was funny
  23. I used to enjoy his posts (rants)
×
×
  • Create New...