Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Happy Birthday mate - you don't look a day over..........well 60
  2. ioneabee

    Tree sap

    not sure I'd like to get WD40 on my paint (god knows what miracle stuff is in that), but there's certainly nothing wrong with the other stuff
  3. why do the traffic wardens bother with tickets - they should just turn up with tow trucks/transporters
  4. my wifes XC60 is pretty nice - MPG is averaging around 38 at the moment - still new and lots of stop start etc
  5. I've just come out of something very similar
  6. thats why SMD is so thin
  7. went to Mary Ardens Farm today - wasn't expecting much to be honest, but had a very good day The staff were in period costume and (on the whole) stayed in character, explaining what they were doing and customs of the time - would definately recommend Didn't know Turkeys were this ugly evil stare Eagle Owl landing on my daughters arm :scare:
  8. you don't wanna be doing that - roads there are crap - so I'm told
  9. Lots of these today This one didn't like me taking his picture at all cute little fella This one really wanted this ball of cotton, but it was snagged and she gave up in the end ok - back to topic - where is this ps - nobody got the cottages yet ?
  10. I loved my neighbours comment (and one of the few times I managed a quick reparte) when I first changed the exhaust him - "what, what, (he was spluttering) have you done to it - its making my windows shake me - "you obviously need to change your windows then......." his face was a picture
  11. 4. why is it poo coloured its definately dust coloured at the moment - parked near a building site last week, but far enough away I thought, until a JCB started up and started earth moving beside it - the dust was incredible
  12. I get 3 common ones 1.why are you driving a crapy old datsun or 2. that looks fast - why are you driving it or (and this one pisses me off big time ) (I work for a local authority) 3. we're obviously paying you too much.............and then they want me to give them approval for whatever building related work they're doing
  13. FFS
  14. and this one
  15. ok - so since GM and Will sort of spoiled the where - we'' go more detailed and locate the specific
  16. Dont blame me... :scare: thats why I cropped it
  17. its ok - GM still hasn't decided what colour to have his zed - since its still at primer stage
  18. oh, for crying out loud GM
  19. giz a clue
  20. stevoD be correct I may have made it too easy
  21. glrnet also be correct (in both senses)
  22. The two Wills' got the question correct
  23. a2orry - Nope I'm not a mind reader Will
  24. pm guesses to keep it going I'll post additional pictures over the week
  25. not exactly subtle though this one is it
×
×
  • Create New...