Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. He's ignoring my comments and facepalm
  2. I've done it and now nominate SMD https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=723669471022331&l=6214141477857456157
  3. I just tagged Dave on facepalm to do the ice bucket challenge - He'll have to comment now :lol:
  4. He's dragging it out and building up the tension
  5. Well - I done this yesterday they've changed the colour of the mounts to black now, so much more difficult to see All cables nicely tucked away and out of sight through the headliner and door seals now I've got to try work out which of these I can use - but they are so small, I don't think I can get an extra wire in there - suggestions anyone ?
  6. one of the great epic ad fails GLWTS
  7. They don't like change though Knowing my luck I'd get renamed Graham or PITA. either or both will do .......................... or primer man
  8. if all your policies are different dates - how do you go about doing a multi-car one
  9. I haven't seen it before.....................and er, very surprising outcome
  10. Hey I will take whatever I can mate I've heard that said about you before You didn't complain you lied about that dimension - you said it was 8"..........................when in fact it was 200mm - I'm talking obvioulsy about the length of Octets camera lens for those who think this is going in a totally weird direction
  11. Hey I will take whatever I can mate I've heard that said about you before
  12. Will - PMSL - posted this on FB and knowledgbly posted that it was a hoax though :lol: :scare:
  13. settling for 2nd best again Dave ie you could have had Dips.................but you got me instead
  14. 6kg = 1 stone in the first week :scare:
  15. nice - what did it look like before ?
  16. he'll do it on FB instead
  17. dunno - but manboobs are epic So that was you in Wales peeping through my door?!?!
  18. d dunno - but manboobs are epic
  19. Been out and about with a lot of stop start today, then a slowish run for about 5miles, then a fuel stop, then onto my parents house (about a mile) - stopped for an hour or so Driving off the there was about 25-40mm soft play in the clutch pedal before the normal stiffness - this then dissipated over the next 5 miles back to normal. anyone know what this might be ?
  20. it just goes to prove that - there by the grace of god we all go - and no I'm not a religeous nut
  21. I have a spare TARDIS in my zed shed
  22. oh well, but technically I wouldnt want to put 20k a year onto those either, so scratch that idea.... Whats the small BMW? M1? For the OP or the one that has never seen an Evora? OP, maybe a bit harsh to call him a P for not knowing what an Evora was perhaps a touch harsh, but he has already had to return his man card, so nothing left for him really :byebye:
  23. Never seen the Evora before..................wow - that is nice
×
×
  • Create New...