Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm as far as you can get before falling into the irish sea - so maybe a touch far...........and the garden measures 100ft wide x 40ft deep - so, as long as the ammunition didn't go further than that we'd be fine
  2. nah - heavily leafed tree - definately the semi-auto, a few small lead pellets ain't gonna do the job properly
  3. I've got a crow problem - can I borrow the semi-automatic on the left
  4. http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=15036# anyone spotted or used one of these ?
  5. :lol: seriously :lol:
  6. they ought to make you a mod Ady - all the mods seem to be moderating when they're on holiday
  7. not trying to be an ar#e here - but is there any chance you can use some punctuation to help us understand what you just said
  8. I've been waiting ages to use this
  9. No driver in the world is smart enough to predict what a cyclist will do
  10. yes - but i suspect that he didn't come across any images of gear sticks
  11. that woud result in this thread ending up in the green room
  12. I'd join this too..................but, I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I suspect this may not work very well for me me and the missus were having a "chat" about my increasing girth (around the waist before anybody comments otherwise) and my lack of exercise
  13. come on - whats the starting weight and your heights and your targets etc
  14. to be honest "wheels" suit most cars - they'd be pretty undrivable without them
  15. crickey - it is close to those brembos
  16. another new vision of sleeping policeman
  17. have you remembered to apply the hand brake - we wouldn't want him rolling forwards into the river - that gives bathing the zed a whole new meaning
  18. This would confuse those bikes and you could run as many traffic lights as you like
  19. 'nuff said ......
  20. crikey - I started this off as a bit of jokey / P take thread its obviously hit a nerve
  21. female driver and VAX as the number plate - love it
  22. but don't you realise - option 1 and 2 are correct - the rules of the road DON'T apply to cyclists
  23. "hair" :lol: were you doing a handstand in the car
  24. just picture will in your head with a dodgy baseball cap, luverly purple t shirt and jeans in his sock ............. to protect against rats ?
×
×
  • Create New...