Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Sesanta Ultrac

    31k now..... so yes
  2. ioneabee

    Sesanta Ultrac

    14k miles in and still 3.7mm left on the rears - i reckon I could get close to 17k out of these ?
  3. there's no way I'd let my 18yr old son near the power these machines have £500 excess is very good as well
  4. tractor sounds instead of a proper roar for that type of performance otherwise, none really
  5. Our first one didn't but 2nd one did..... oh the luxury and convenience, well apart from when the dog fell asleep on it as it didn't reach the sofa so had to stay on the floor Sent from the golf club... so you had to get up anyway.............the point of a remote control ?
  6. our betamax didn't have a remote control
  7. 'cos I'm coming to shut you down
  8. #sigh...............me too
  9. and the white dot on the TV when it closed down for the night - don't forget that one sadly, I too remember all those things
  10. not fair to bring the canadians into this
  11. In all the 30 odd years I've been doing this type of work ............... this is the first time i've gone WTF
  12. I had a guy touch mine up in Swansea - very good match He wouldn't tell me what or how he did it though
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84528-supplies-arrived-the-reveal/page__st__40
  14. you'd better keep that beat up 'ol primer coloured Datsun you're driving now then
  15. that cute smile those flowing locks oh wait................that was Mr twobears wasn't it
  16. nope - thats how i remember you
  17. Annie's dyed her hair then ! and let it grow out a bit
  18. you all do realise that in that picture - it IS twobears
  19. thats the one
  20. ah, Will is heading off to play - so we'll be fine untill he gets back and can do what we want................or maybe not
  21. when my son goes off to uni in september, I'm gonna put a few like that in his clothes to see if he actually reads them or just throws them in a sink and let them soak for a bit
  22. my thoughts would be to use this thread for the less frequent visitors to the site and then post on new threads for the usual misfits and miscreants
  23. it was just a figment of his imagination
  24. reminds me of a little ditty we used to sing in school.......something about Hitler
  25. no more Betty Swollocks then ?
×
×
  • Create New...