Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I think both those statements are foregone conclusions
  2. Thats good advice..... so much inuendo there - its almost like watching Great British Bake Off
  3. Thats very similar to how my callipers came out
  4. I thought there might have been an alternative to that one
  5. evo triangle here we come
  6. Darn I missed out on a Wales trip going to go jump off the 7 bridge tomorrow Can I have your Pumpkin do you want the mice and the fairy godmother too
  7. not of the close shave you were talking about the other day - no thanks
  8. Are they a Welsh farming family? they wear green tie up wellies
  9. I for one - will want to see the shenanigans
  10. Gudzy - me and a few others organized a south wales meet at the begining of the summer - we posted up here generally, but I kept the detailed arrangements on PM, just to stop it becoming too public (if you know what I mean ) as I suspect the gang here will be doing
  11. ioneabee

    1st MOT

    anyone want to buy a two and half year old Richbrook tax disc holder - immaculate condition
  12. several people got banned...............but they mostly came back again........then got banned again...........then came back again............then...
  13. corrected that for you
  14. really sorry Ady
  15. ioneabee

    1st MOT

    done, dusted and passed no problems - not even with the HFC's
  16. if that takes your fancy......go with it
  17. Well - its 14 days on now and nothing in the post - so hopefully I can say............. that was a .....in the spirit of the latest posts ...(mind if you do a google image search for close shave.... there are better pictures
  18. iPhone 6 delivery is here!
  19. They're incredible looking dogs - hope all goes well for him
  20. I'll rephrase that to "too busy" and hoping that somebody just knew
  21. and still only on my 2nd set of tyres
  22. yeah - but I'm too lazy to go and dig it out
  23. the dealer has just asked me for the mileage - is there a limiting amount ? I'm currently on around 32k
  24. unbelievable how bad your car has been - no wonder you can't wait to get rid - I would too (but touching a very large lump of wood) mine has been flawless
  25. all sorts of double entendre there
×
×
  • Create New...