Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Hi all, I bought the camber arm set and additional bolts from Mitz at Cougar Store a while back. I managed to re-use most of the bolts on the car so this set are no surplus to requirements. As new, in packet etc, just opened them up to look at them. £40 delivered to your very door. Or free delivery if collected (near Zed Shed). Matt
  2. Jeez he was getting some speed up on that!! good skills.
  3. Hey Will, sadly not - Buster fitted them for me at the Zed Shed. When he pulled out the snips to make the plugs fit he told me to go put the kettle on haha! Looks like Kyle has te solution though
  4. Yeah same, in fact I am pretty sure mine was cheaper.
  5. The 458 is my dream car, and this one is just unbelievably gorgeous!! As said, mixtures of Italian classic along with some JDM'ness. Both aspects I am a huge fan of. Very nice car
  6. Jeeeeeeeez!!!! Sod that indeed!
  7. Ah you shouldn't have, thanks Will I work with a lot of Apple tech as we provide retail apps, so I am lucky enough to get a lot of the latest Apple goodies. I wouldn't be without my iPhone 5, and agree with Dave, even the 4S now feels old and clumsy. Might have to stark hinting around at work for an iPad upgrade
  8. HI Ewan, Quick question on the kit you have linked. Does it come with one or two pairs of bolts for the £50ish?
  9. Congrats to you both. Looks like you had a great trip
  10. Thats a dangerous website!! Man that Mustang is gorgeous!!! quick number suggest £3,750 for the 'stang for 19 days! but I guess you would need to factor in fuel and food for people involved. Man this looks awesome!!
  11. The misses and I have always wanted to do something like this....one day we hope!! Similar to Humpy, hope to drive from one side to the other in some form of bad-ass muscle car
  12. Sorry to read this buddy. Good thing is you were not hurt, your friends car is fixed, and everyone is still friends. It can happen very quickly. Good post, and it takes some balls to be that straight with things. Most people would outright blame the road or some fuel etc for a crash as it was never their fault. As for slowing down etc, I was out for a drive with some mates a good few years back and the two cars in front of me were involved in a bad smash when a jag pulled out of a t junction in front of them (bloody jag drivers eh!!). Even though myself or my car were involved this REALLY impacted my driving for maybe 6 months. Hopefully you will get the confidence back
  13. Why would showing you my tins be awesome? :lol:
  14. Are these steel ones mate? Or alloy? Know a guy who might be interest
  15. Happy Birthday Dude
  16. Steev!! alright dude thought I recognised the username. You were over the MR2OC right? I also used to run D1R's on my white tubby. I've had my Zed around 9 months now and love it
  17. Looking good Bob Yay, good choice Net!
  18. I read somewhere a while back (IIRC it was ZedmanAlex). I think this is to do with the cam-chain tensioners. On first start up they are slightly loose but the engine pulls them tight during the first 1-2 seconds. Worth getting checked, but mine also does this on cold start up.
  19. Love that!! nice P'shop skills dude! I can see a few lines there from other cars too, bit of 3series, even a hint of Monaro.
  20. Brilliant video!
  21. Great video! easily my favourite race track, would love to get around it one day Agree with CS, the silver GTR is the one running 1000+ (as it has Top Secret stickers all over it hah). I think it struggled to get around as its a pretty small track and not many places to really open the taps. When the camera is on board with the Honda (I think) you can really see the GTR stepping out and getting loose.
  22. PM'd!! I was just about to buy some of this from ebay.
  23. I believe these have been hydro-dipped, not wrapped.
  24. Yeah I have been busted once or twice while on random rampages. You get to keep your weapons, but they take ALL your ammo. I did see a notification saying your ammo/vehicles are kept at a police compound somewhere - not sure how you get them back though (?). When on my random rampages I never save afterwards as I loose a LOT of money in hospital fees I also completed story mode Saturday evening. Also one of the few games I have completed fully. Mainly as I found the story mode missions easier than previous games. Yeah I died more than my fair share of times, however it was mostly just long gun fights so you will get through them soon enough. Just need to work my way through the side missions and para jumps now.
  25. Might be a tad far for you, not sure where you are based. A friend of mine runs a tinting company - did the Zed recently (all 5 windows) for around £100. He is based near Bournemouth. Drop me a PM if its any good for you. Matt
×
×
  • Create New...