Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Just chucked a merc interior with a load of decent soundproofing. Bugger
  2. AMT has DEFINITELY owned a Hyundai Coupe!
  3. The bite is very high on a 350 anyway.
  4. Funniest Thing I've Ever Seen!
  5. If you've got an induction kit and duct the nostril to the head of the induction kit I think they do. Graham did it at one time I think Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  6. Most people have used a Dremmel to cut it out I think. Gives better control.
  7. Ricey

    Good guy

    What a leg-end!
  8. WTF! That exhaust looks like it was welded by a blind otter Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  9. I will be devil's advocate on this.......the engine may be bulletproof (although we've seen a few threads with some going pop) however you've got to bear in mind that the other stuff gets worn out just like anything else. A clutch is just under a grand. The rubber is 500 for middle of the road Brakes all round is gonna run about £300 Drop links, suspension arms, andthing with a rubber bush, shocks, brake lines, fans, radiators. Not being the Angel of Doom but go into it with your eyes and wallet open. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  10. Happy birthday chaps. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  11. Did someone say clean?!
  12. Hide in the Ringed Lemur compound at the zoo! You can kip there. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  13. I'm trying to think if I can help out here but the distance is making it a little tricky......im wondering if we can combine your detail with a repair and sort you out with a courtesy car for a few days. If we were really careful on the timing I could prob get it in, done by my bloke (ooo errr) and back out to me the next day for the detail before Wales weekend if you and the missus fancy spending an extra day in Chester. Drop me a PM if you want me to get a price off him (i can't see him charging over £150). No pressure as it's a potential arse-ache for both of us but I'm happy to help Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  14. Nope. I'll answer the inevitable question though.......the little bolt can be removed as it's only there to stop you accidentally fitting front to rear and vice versa......if you haven't spotted the bolt already you will when you come to do the job! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  15. I actually didn't say poorboyd natural but now you mention it that's really good stuff too.......comparable to the Met but it's a creme rather than liquid. The trim restorer is awesome for tired looking plastics (ie don't do the whole interior with it) Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  16. I wouldn't use a mobile guy for that but I know a guy who's a small repaired working out of a unit who'll do it for around £150 so I reckon you should find something comparable in your neck of the woods. Azure is a bugger to match though. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  17. 2nd thread in a week! For me it's Poorboys trim restorer if it's in need of a revitalise and Mer interior cleaner for general use. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  18. One ugly ass motor that is mate
  19. Ricey

    Advice

    About 31mpg, keep it! How the hell do you get 31 mpg ??? Not using 1st at lights and upshifting at 1500rpm gets me 23mpg? 31MPG over 1700 miles around Europe - and that was with a very spirited drive or 2 down the autobahn.
  20. Link works for me to The link works fine for me too. Bender PM me the link and I'll have a fiddle. I used to use CH quite a bit back in my underwriting day
  21. Ricey

    Advice

    120 miles a day = 2 hours driving x 5 = 10 per week x52 = 520 per year / 12 = 43 hours per month giving a grand total of = 21 1/2 days a year in the car commuting to work Each journey costs you £35 a day roughly. 40mpg costs you £18 a day roughly £17 per day saving x 5 = £85 per week x 52 = £4420 per year / 12 = £368 per month saved over the zed. So it's either 20 days a year miserable and mundane with an extra 4.5k in your sky rocket or or 20 days inspired and happy but in the long run back to miserable again because you know that 4.5k of your pay rise has just gone up in smoke. Alternatives to my mind are super, super uber cheap derv to knock around in (500 quid plus running costs) or sling the zed
  22. Lucky for you it was the police and not Johnny Tran and his crew
  23. Ricey

    What is this...

    Ultimate Racing? https://www.ultimate-racing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=124&cat=8&bestseller=Y
  24. I'd say they wouldnt have to cover it with 10k wear but for the sake of good PR they prob will
  25. Best fixes are the free ones!
×
×
  • Create New...