Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I've never understood why people do that either.......I mean if a psychotic bloke jumped out of his car at a junction ran up to my window and started wildly gesticulating the internationally recognised sign language for 'I'm going to staple your tits you to your forehead you blind, inconsiderate son of a whore' and hollaring general abuse about said driving style.......I'd have my window straight down to understand what the poor fellow queries and concerns were Poor cow probobly soiled the seat and froze like a rabbit......
  2. I can probably squeeze to £45 squid delivered if thats any use to you buddy.......I did ponder an offer previously but its a little bit of a cheeky offer - just can't squeeze any more given the time of year! Anywhom's no bother if not
  3. Chris getting in the legal disclaimers by the dozen Do you mean having it wrapped or one actually molded?
  4. Its up there with classics such as 'I'm going to bum you in the gob'........no amount of overuse can lessen the effect. I actually managed to say that to my manager once.........along with setting up an out office when I went on holiday that specifically emailed him back with 'your a ****, your a ****, your a ****'. Its a wonder I'm still here to be honest!
  5. The best customer service I ever received from from Mercedes on a 7k CLK I bought from them........whilst sat there receiving my best service ever a large Russian gentleman was threatening to eat the children of the Service Manager because of the bill he had just received on his CLC. .........different strokes for different folks. RX8 was the worst build quality car I've ever had but some of the best customer service from Mitchell Mazda in Ellesmere Port I've ever experianced. Mitsubishi on the Lancer - best build quality......I can only describe their garages as 'the place where car salemen go to die'. I swear its like an elephant graveyard in the Sandycroft one.
  6. People who send chain emails need a knob glassing. Luckily for them them then to be female and therefore cannot benefit from such a corrective treatment.
  7. Ricey

    Black Rays...

    We've just had ours done gloss Black with a polished lip - no piccies at the mo though. Woody has had his done http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41873
  8. I thought Husky came from Kenilworth.................. .........I'll get me coat
  9. I only noticed it because my plate is R111 CYY and I was a bit confused why I'd been spotted as its on the lancer! Thought I was unique!
  10. Doh.......beat me to it.
  11. Mate I'm totally with you on the having a crack ethos....however electrics scare me - everything looks fine then BOOMBOOMBOOMFIZZZTTBOOMKBLAMKKKKSSSKKKSSSTTTFIZZTT. I'd rather put my feet up and get it right If your confident with electrics then fair play. I think there are a ruck of guides. Also Sparky recently installed his - maybe you could sling him a PM to see what guides he used to save yourself some searching http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=43072
  12. +3! I was about to write the exact same thing!!!!! Nice work, I wish I could afford such service . . . Care to wing us a freebie?? a +4 is excessive but I've simply got to do it.........I couldn't for the life of me work out what the hell I was looking at the reflection was that perfect!
  13. Step 1 - clicky http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=car+audio+%26+entertainment+systems&location=Trowbridge&scrambleSeed=71004360&searchType=advance&M=&bandedclarifyResults=&ssm=1&autocomplete=kw Step 2 - draw £50 out Step 3 - Put kettle on Step 4 - waitingwaitingwaiting Step 5 -
  14. Lots have done it. Just had ours done gloss black but no piccies yet. Plenty knocking about on the forum. Woody has a ginger with black rays the same as us http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41873 - searchy should throw up a few more matches for you Also assuming your name is your plate - were you spotted earlier? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43074
  15. Yip we got same email.....forgot to post the cheque actually so cheers for the reminder.
  16. Oooooo. does that mean I can snip something on my Lancers system so it'll play DVD's while I'm driving?? I can feel a 'fail' coming on Looks smooth mate. if its an oem system maybe not Meh......I'll snip it anyway and see what happens
  17. Oooooo. does that mean I can snip something on my Lancers system so it'll play DVD's while I'm driving?? I can feel a 'fail' coming on Looks smooth mate.
  18. ...........I'll give it a month max before he's asking about bodykits and sniffing round Ians supercharger
  19. Generally speaking with electronics these days its more practical and often cheaper to just replace than repair. The spec TV you've got you could replace for around £380 from Currys.........you could also use it as an opportunity to spec up and get an LED tv - depends how fussy you are on you technology but LED quality is pretty nuts.
  20. Nice wheels
  21. Yip........200000 posts globally on the site.........180000 of them say
  22. +1 you know my thoughts on chav lights! I think your current set up looks subtle........Lexus lights are too obviously modded.
  23. Being devils advocate...........life is far too short mate. Plus whats going to happen next winter??? You going to take it off If you've got the dollar.........get it done now and enjoy it.
  24. Hmmmm......this'll bring on a hole new breed of shitty plug and play chips on ebay Not that I can say a lot - I've got one for my lancer but it was £300.....nice and easy to disconnect before taking in for the MOT.
  25. have a good one!
×
×
  • Create New...