Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's not way I've ever done that.........honest........I didn't.........stop looking at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it too
  2. Ah well its probably in the right place then
  3. I actually joke that am I a certified 'Fail' at times but this truely is ratification that I sabotage myself!
  4. Does it not show up in 'view new posts' when you stick something in the Green Room? I spent hours and days writing a '350Z Forum Xmas Carol' and like a good boy pre-emptivly slung it in there........but it isn't in the new posts and now no one will ever see or hear of it!!!
  5. I was talking to Martin about this was night......it does rule in fairness.
  6. Is there an echo in here?
  7. Long one but it amused me for a few weeks. Background - bought some stuff from ASOS - for some weird reason it took the payment in Danish Korona and charged me £8.80 more due to exchange rate......I'm really not one to kick off so I just asked for a refund. First few emails are - 'Hi - this is the siuation - can I have a refund' 'Hi - yes of course please give me your card details and we'll refund within the next 24 hours' Nothing appeared and so the fun began 1st email to minions "I can't see this refund credited to my account yet. I think its been over 10 working days. Can you just confirm that it has definitely been done please." Reponse - Thanks for your email, It appears that we are unable to refund to the card that you have given us as we are unable to process refunds to that card. If you are able to give us details for a different card, such as the one you placed your order with, we will be able to sort this out for you. I look forward to hearing from you, Confirmed details 2nd email to minions "20 days and counting........not best is it?" Thanks for your email, Could you please confirm the card number, start date, and end date, and I will be able to look into this for you, I believe that my colleague may have incorrectly filled in the details for this. I look forward to hearing from you, 3rd email to minions "25 days.........tick....tick.....tick." 4th email to minions "32 days........I actually think you win a prize when your this incompetent!! This is ace........lets see how long you can ignore me for." 5th email to minions "Seriously guys.........your joking now aren't you? 36 days 9 mildly amusing emails (in my opinion) 1 email to your Product and Trading Director (who is either busy, on holiday or also ignoring me) If I were a more stressful person I think I'd be in the throws a 'Falling Down' moment (good film with Michael Douglas for those who haven't seen it - its about an average Joe who finally snaps after the complete incompetence of the world at large (that's you guys in this example) pushes him over the edge)." Response "I am sorry for the delay ion you receiving a response from us. Yes, please do fax over your card details again to 01442 835850, please include on here your order number. Once we receive this fax we will attempt the refund again. We look forward to hearing from you." 6th email to minion "I've faxed them over now on number below. Look forward to hearing from you." 7th email to minion "Has anyone picked this up and dealt with it?" 8th email after some scratching round on Reuters to ensire directing board of ASOS "Gentlemen, I'd like to bring this to your attention. Firstly please take this as my full authorisation to keep my £8.80. Please invest it in your ongoing training schemes with your staff...........they certainly need it. Alternatively take it down your local and by a pint (assuming you live in London thats all your going to get for £8.80). Ask yourselves this though........was it really your intention to create a company that; - Takes 53 days (and waiting) to address a refund. - Ignores well over 10 emails that quite blatantly are from a particularly disillusioned customer who clearly has a justified complaint (most but not all of the emails I've sent are contained in this email chain). Its simply stunning (to the point where I'm nearly impressed) that you can be this bad.............you would literally have to train people to be this incompetent - human beings are not born this ignorant or useless. Only the plus side though - just so I don't look like I'm whinging for the sake of it - every single part of the rest of your service has been perfect." 2 days later - full refund and 40% off voucher up to any value
  8. http://www.edisposals.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Disposals-Public-Site/en_US/-/GBP/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=MieqQ4wkQg8000ArvQ_8K1sp0000EhK938Od?ProductUUID=38jAqBIQwVwAAAEsaApaBWLN&JumpTo=BrowseStandardCatalog
  9. Christ don't take action on my advice when it comes to electricals! Wait for Husky to give you his tuppenceworth......it might be easy........it just strikes me as potentially fiddly and disasterous. Its a bit like repairing a PS3 controllor.....seems like a good idea at the time but we all know its ending up in the bin in a million pieces.
  10. If you get a speeding ticket in this weather you deserve bad luck! Its not all bad......I'm sat in a nice cosy office peering out at the Welsh hills covered in snow......in fact I think I can see Chris and Pete trying to dig their way out
  11. Meh if the cops try and pull you just swerve violently back and too until the snow flies off your roof and blocks their vision.......make your gettaway at a leisurely pace. Simples
  12. Swines! I was perfectly happy with my car! Now you've got me looking at 159's and getting the itch again
  13. Sounds like one for our resident hound to answer....... I would think it'd be quite tricky and at that price I'd be tempted to just hunt round and find one in the right colour rather than splitting open a cheap unit
  14. Repeating the repeated but the 159 floats my goat. I always wanted a 156 but never quite had the bottle in case the engine literally turned to dust one day. If its a company car you get all the joys and none of the hassle
  15. husky's been dogknapped! I WANT ONE !
  16. Actually your spot on mate - they've apparently stopped the 'check and wait service' or whatever they call it in Chester......although I neveractually knew that it could be done the way you've just described I always waited 7 days which was most miffing as the first I heard of it was when they said they were stopping it. Iain - it might be worth seeing if your local office still do the 'check and wait' thingy (BTW I'm making up that turn of phrase so don't ask them for a 'check and wait'!).........basically means you'd get it there any then. .........you'll need to amend and change some of the bullet points in my list though Delete; - Take ticket for 'I'm dropping stuff off' - Wait 10 mins Add - Take ticket for 'I'm getting stuff done today and by the Gods I'll be here until the end of time' - Mental state degenerates as the hours pass. By 3 hours you'll look like a Lemming with Bi-Polar - Plate ready for immediate application to the car.........not that you'll care about the car anymore or have the ability to feed yourself by this point.
  17. Having done this 6 times now I feel your confusion but it really is simple (its the fact that it seems like it should be confusing thats messing you up); - Buy plate off DVLA website (not 100% but pretty sure you can't do this from local office). - Entitlement document (V750) sent to you by DVLA Swansea - Fill in the Entitlement docs - Take to DVLA local office with V5, MOT and photocopy of tax disc (I've never needed or provided the photocopy) - ensuring you take the ticket for 'I'm dropping off docs' from the queue ticketing system (whilst drinking in the near suicidal faces of the people who have been there for 3 hours sorting real problems). - Wait 10 mins (you can use this time to have a scratch or pretend your important by checking emails on your Smartphone every so often following intense frowning and mutter that 'heads are gonna roll' when you get back to the office) - Helpful minion takes the docs and off you pop. - Wait by your front door for up to 7 days (can take longer but local offices aim for 7 day turn around - mine took 3 days for a reassignment) - Assignment doc returns with a nice new tax disc and MOT. - Cut plates, change tax disc ***ALERTALERTALERT*** DONT FORGET TO TELL INSURANCE COMPANY. - Growl about the injustice of insurance company charging £20 just to change your bloody plate on the certificate. - Off you pop. - 2-6 weeks later V5 will appear from DVLA Swansea. Shazam!
  18. wouldn't it leave dirty great holes in zee boot lid?
  19. Lifted from the website; If you have the space then put these into storage because you may be able to re-instate your old registration to your vehicle when you come to change it, although there are no guarantees (and you may just get a registration mark which relates to the age of your vehicle). Therefore no guarantees.
  20. Terrible news mate but it must be reassuring for your dad to know he's got someone to rely on. Remember this though.....you personally are going to be a big part in the support structure of his recovery. Therefore you've GOT to look after yourself as well. Things like this can put mental stress on you to the point where you can snap (e.g sitting watching your dad fall asleep and being terrified he won't wake up is only going to take its toll after a while - perfectly natural reaction but probably not a helpful one). I've never been through anything like this but the absolute best advice I've been given for dealing with anything stressful is to literally concentrate on each day as it comes......if your worrying about tomorrow then your wasting energy and creating yourself stress. It'll help you to stay positive for your dads sake. You know we're all here for you if you need us
  21. Speaking on the missus's behalf but I'm fairly certain she would be interested - assuming no damage on either. I've long been an admirer of that boot!
  22. Arousing
  23. 2nd pic query - Why is Danny Dyer in Brokeback Mountain? Not sure it would of have the same Oscar potential with the Dyer giving it riz; 'Awwwww 'eaf, yaw facking gawgeous, bring yaw sexy boat race ova here so I can smash the granny out of ya before we gaw and caws some bovva wiv dat indjun crew!'
  24. or you could spend £30 plus your old one, a mound less faff and have Ians?
×
×
  • Create New...